Racist Redneck Americans being told about a MEGA mosque being built in their town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I saw this long time ago "Who is America" |building a mosque in Kingman Arizona|. Funny shit!

"Oh hell no" the lady when she saw a camel in the end. Lmaoo:drakelaugh::mjlol:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Would you accept a big church in Somalia?
SMH they are right to be disgusted, it's their country.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Would you accept a big church in Somalia?
SMH they are right to be disgusted, it's their country.
Tf is wrong witchu? This ain't even true, it's a show and there are numerous mosques in the states. Did you really believe this? Fyi, somalia also had churches built by the colonials[italians]which are demolished by the war and I'm not proud of 'em just saying.

Don't be delusional, waryaa. Go eat some french toasts, tf!:gucciwhat:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Tf is wrong witchu? This ain't even true, it's a show and there are numerous mosques in the states. Did you really believe this? Fyi, somalia also had churches built by the colonials which are demolished by the war and I'm not proud of 'em just saying.

Don't be delusional, waryaa. Go eat some french toasts, tf!:gucciwhat:

:ayaanswag:It was a genuine question, somalis won't accept any contruction of a church:mahubowtf: have you seen the death of many somali christians?:shookgabre: I can understand why churches and christians are hated in Somalia but that should be also normal to see christian americans being "islamophbes":siilaanyosmile: afterall, America was built by them and for them:dabcasar:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
somalis won't accept any contruction of a church
Yeah, cause there's nothing called 'contruction':dabcasar:
have you seen the death of many somali christians
Why would I see them when I've never encountered a non muslim somali person?:ayaanswag:
but that should be also normal to see christian americans being "islamophbes"
They ain't islamaphbes, but I've seen quite a few islamaphobes and racist as well which didn't involve somalis :dabcasar:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Yeah, cause there's nothing called 'contruction':dabcasar:

Why would I see them when I've never encountered a non muslim somali person?:ayaanswag:

They ain't islamaphbes, but I've seen quite a few islamaphobes and racist as well which didn't involve somalis :dabcasar:
:yacadiim:
I'm sure there are many non muslim somalis:siilaanyosmile: Make Somalia Gaal Again:siilaanyolaugh::farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending