Racist Muslims vs Black Kuffar twitter war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blasphemy and racism are both kufr, that guy is an infidel, worse than an animal as Allah swt said. Those "Muslims" are in the wrong, clearly.

That girl literally said she won't delete her racist shit untill that infidel delete his blasphemy shit. "I won't delete my kaffir statement untill he deletes his kaffir statement" ?????

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
His tweet was very offensive but those racist tweets also target our black muslim brothers and sisters. They should’ve attacked him as an individual instead of his race

closeted racists coming out like damn
are we black or not? since y’all claim we’re “black” than it can’t be racist since we’re the same. But if we aren’t than why are y’all more mad about them making fun of Allah than racism? it really shows where you stand with people and how brainwashed you really are. most of them are first generation or second and you see the change, wallahi we in for a ride in the west.

I don’t see other African Muslims responding? Why do Somalis inject ourselves into everything only to wild out yikes. I don’t care if they attack his family or him personally but to bring race into the equation when Africa has the largest Muslim community smhhh

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
with no hijab holding a Henny bottle while sitting on Tyrones lap tweets, "you guys are so racist you will answer to Allah"

I've seen it all cuddy :dead:

Imagine calling yourself a muslim and saying these kinds of things on twitter.. Can't fight haram with haram. It's hard to believe these people are adults though. Making fun of black people don't help at all, also think of the black muslims getting caught in the crossfire 🤦‍♂️ This racist shit is 100% haram and you are no better than the kuffars you're trying to roast on twitter.

Last edited:
The black infidel who made that distasteful joke is an ignorant idiot, but that's gaalo for you. The Muslims on the other hand have no excuse for reacting it that way. How can you call yourself a Muslim while publicly and shamelessly mocking the creation of Allah swt, think you're superior to them because they look different from you (bc let's be real. Many of our arab and asian Muslim "brothers" and "sisters" see us as less than dogs, simply because we are black africans even if we're Muslims too) The joke was disgusting, but so are the "Muslims" in the comments for handling it that way.

Do these people think that spewing racism to him for the islamophobic joke will make understand his wrongdoing and respect islam? If anything. that'll only add fuel to the fire and give more people excuses to hate Muslims and islam. It's better to just block and report. That gaal is an idiot but those "Muslims" are disgraceful for dragging real Muslims' name through the mud in the name of defending the religion.

Last edited:
The black infidel who made that distasteful joke is an ignorant idiot, but that's gaalo for you. The Muslims on the other hand have no excuse for reacting it that way. How can you call yourself a Muslim while publicly and shamelessly mocking the creation of Allah swt, think you're superior to them because they look different from you (bc let's be real. Many of our arab and asian Muslim "brothers" and "sisters" see us as less than dogs, simply because we are black africans even if we're Muslims too) The joke was disgusting, but so are the "Muslims" in the comments for handling it that way.

Do these people think that spewing racism to him for the islamophobic joke will make understand his wrongdoing and respect islam? If anything. that'll only add fuel to the fire and give more people excuses to hate Muslims and islam. It's better to just block and report. That gaal is an idiot but those "Muslims" are disgraceful for dragging real Muslims' name through the mud in the name of defending the religion.

What makes you think these kids are good Muslims? Most of them are ciyaal looking for some controversy, and with Somalis jumping in it's to be expected. Decades of ostracising us and insulting our looks to suck up to others has led to these cyber wars between Somalis and madows to become commonplace.

Anyways it's Twitter, like who takes that site seriously anyways? It's full of weirdos

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL

I’ve honestly never seen a rule from the Qur’an or Sunnah that said we can’t mock “the creation of Allah”. Allah also created pigs, shaytan, jinn, and other hideous things yet we mock and curse them all the time.

Also who cares if people hate islam? If you read the Qur’an then you know that’s inevitable. Our job is to humiliate the kuffar

I’ve honestly never seen a rule from the Qur’an or Sunnah that said we can’t mock “the creation of Allah”. Allah also created pigs, shaytan, jinn, and other hideous things yet we mock and curse them all the time.

Also who cares if people hate islam? If you read the Qur’an then you know that’s inevitable. Our job is to humiliate the kuffar
I agree, but I was thinking about racism in the Muslim community in general terms. Maybe I should have phrased it differently, but basically I was thinking about the muslims who look down on other muslims (not that that guy is one) simply because they’re of a different color, ethnicity or class than them, and will do things like mock and humiliate them simply because they can & feel like it. Kinda like how Gulf Arabs who mistreat their foreign domestic workers because they see them as less, simply because they are poor and/or foreign & works for them, nevermind the fact that they’re often muslims themselves, and how they have no problem using extremely derogatory terms (a-b-e-e-d) even when refering to their fellow (African) Muslims.

My ultimate point is, that while we absolutely shouldn’t tolerate out religion to be insulted, that doesn’t mean that Muslims should fight haram with more haram, because that’s not what our religion teaches. A better approach would have been to mass report him until his account is removed, or criticize him individually instead of throwing insults directed at his family & using language that’s extremely demeaning to everyone that look like him. At the of the day, arguing with islam-hating kuffars is like talking to a brick wall. I think they all get a thrill out of provoking us. Imo they should just be reported & paid dust.

Last edited:
arabs aren’t super close to islam like Somalis are. Being Muslim is our entire identity

You can’t really say that they’re the ones who took Islam to other lands there’s no big Islamic university in Somalia or even pre war and the big jilbaabs and Abayas Somali women wear come from them they also wear it iran Egypt Yemen and Saudi Arabia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending