Racist korean show?! Disgusted at black Halimos

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
Wtf look at the absolute disgust in their faces when they see the black Halimos. Macsonkor haha! Imiso sano ayaan idin lahaa war hooy indhoyarta ka hara motherfucking Xaarlimos wlh.

Nacalaa Xaarlimooyinka kuyaal nolol ma haystaane
Sida dameeri dhaan raacday ayunbey indhoyartu u dabasocdaane
Oo afkooda qadhmuun u xifdinahayaane
Iyadoon la aqoon habayaraatee waxa ay ka dheefayaane
Oo aan ka ahayn kartoono iyo heeso dhaqandumis aheeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nacalaa sheydaan kuyaal i just shatted on koreafreaks, like and share if you’re a real nigga!

These Asian shows are normally so over the top and happy as well, their faces when they saw these Xalimos are like;

"This wasn't supposed to happen, what is going on" :damn:

Last edited:
Wtf look at the absolute disgust in their faces when they see the black Halimos. Macsonkor haha! Imiso sano ayaan idin lahaa war hooy indhoyarta ka hara motherfucking Xaarlimos wlh.

Nacalaa Xaarlimooyinka kuyaal nolol ma haystaane

Nacalaa sheydaan kuyaal i just shatted on koreafreaks, like and share if you’re a real nigga!
Korean Society is obsessed with beauty and plastic surgery.

They see whiteness and round eyes as the ultimate standard of beauty. So much so that they get something called Double eyelid surgery. Something girls get as a high school graduation gift.

That should give you a sense of how vain they are. It’s all beauty, money and status to them.

They hate themselves and their suicide stats are proof of that.

Also, those xaalimos need to stop staning KPop. It’s literially Korean propaganda that’s state funded.

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
Korean Society is obsessed with beauty and plastic surgery.

They see whiteness and round eyes as the ultimate standard of beauty. So much so that they get something called Double eyelid surgery. Something girls get as a high school graduation gift.

That should give you a sense of how vain they are. It’s all beauty, money and status to them.

They hate themselves and their suicide stats are proof of that.

I know these people are sick. Wallahi for some odd reason i dont see them as humans at all, something about their looks sxb.They remind me of rats. And they’re so fucking weird wlh always moving in packs like bunch of animals. No personal opinion about anything, bunch of rat faced robotic zombies

I know these people are sick. Wallahi for some odd reason i dont see them as humans at all, something about their looks sxb.They remind me of rats. And they’re so fucking weird wlh always moving in packs like bunch of animals. No personal opinion about anything, bunch of rat faced robotic zombies
I don’t want to start calling them animals, but their culture is sick and theres a reason why the Koreas split.

They worship the rat race, the materialistic things and the ego.

Also, Koreans are naturally obedient and love to respect authority. There was a large epidemic of Korean Airlines having Accidents that dwarfed most countries. Canada was actually going to revoke their License to fly their planes into Canada.

The solution they thought would be add more training. They added more and more training but the accidents just grew in number.

The issue was that Co Pilots were never allowed to question the pilot, even when it was a fatal mistake that would kill hundreds.

On many of the black boxes they would just Acknowledge to Flight Control that they were going down and that there was nothing they could do.

The US and Canada sent consultants to Korea to Revamp their culture. The made them stop calling each other Captains and only use first names (unlike in Asian culture, they only refer to someone by their last name unless they are very very close friends or family) they also added a 3rd pilot to avoid having one nigga become a pussy and doom everyone.

Korean culture is disgusting and shouldn’t even be celebrated. North Korea is the best Korea!
:fittytousand:

Golden Barbie

Garboharey Guri Gob

Nacalaa Xaarlimooyinka kuyaal nolol ma :mjlol: :dead: haystaane

That poem

Keo

VIP
I'm still baffled as to why kpop is so popular even outside of Korea. Look at jpop for example. You hardly ever hear about it. What makes kpop so different? Is there an agenda?

I'm still baffled as to why kpop is so popular even outside of Korea. Look at jpop for example. You hardly ever hear about it. What makes kpop so different? Is there an agenda?
It is. Korea uses KPop Idols to further their international affairs and tourism. They’ve stated it clearly. The following is from google;

The Korean government has been known to support the K-pop industry financially, including the creation of a $1 billion fund to help support the industry back in 2005. ... In addition to being profitable, it's also a means of enhancing South Korea's stature on the world stage.

Trending

Latest posts