Racist Amhara never shy to embarrass themselves

This is like 100 years old. Your level of butthurt about Amhara is too damn high
:mjlol:

-UOtG4b5Cjs-0DNffWqkIRYc9z416Fn-b6s_Nz5fgWiuCN_f-ILEbKA04phLMKVNTwkxZ8itz6Cr1Tk5TZrwIdV3IKaF-dn62VUHwZES7J2pXCrwpLlcnJUiV4nOmGuHVX-7aThbCXWe9b_51oN5bp2iy-D7A-I-JWQ

What is this habesha on our site, we have been enemies for a millennium, will in the future, go back to your dirty infested Amhara website

What is this habesha on our site, we have been enemies for a millennium, will in the future, go back to your dirty infested Amhara website
if there are somalis living in fiji u will find a habesha leech near them , only way to deal with them is an effectvie pesticide called ak 47

This is like 100 years old. Your level of butthurt about Amhara is too damn high
:mjlol:

-UOtG4b5Cjs-0DNffWqkIRYc9z416Fn-b6s_Nz5fgWiuCN_f-ILEbKA04phLMKVNTwkxZ8itz6Cr1Tk5TZrwIdV3IKaF-dn62VUHwZES7J2pXCrwpLlcnJUiV4nOmGuHVX-7aThbCXWe9b_51oN5bp2iy-D7A-I-JWQ
Its not 100 years old its 1950 or 1960s and you folks have the same prejudice just look at what you are doing in Tigray spell it out clearly amhara thugs butchering fellow Ethiopians just b3eause they are Tigrayans and their crime was to be in power for 30 years which Amhara think they never deserved.Even though the TPLF didnt commit attrocities on Amhara population.

Its his prejudice that geo7ps like Eritrea,Oromo, Tigray and Somalis took up arms against these feudalist fakes.Today there are political parties in Addis ababa that beleive in amhara superiority including you who served tplf then made a u tern when TPLF was booted out of power.

Also last time when we talked about Menelik you claimed why we bring up a guy that died 136 years old then why fo you celebrate him.A monster that killed millions of Africans and allowed western imperliasm to colonise fellow Africans.

Mwnelik was a stake holder in the Berlin Conference in the 1880s where Abysinia had a representative when Europeans were curving our boundaries for africans.Dont tell me the bare footed empror was as developed as Western Europe.There was no industries in Abysinia and Addis ababa the capital was just a bush that was created by Menelik.

Last edited:

Trending