Racism only affects you when you looking for acceptance from others

I have been trying to study the people who whine about racism for a while and to my understanding the main reason for the their so called “ fairness” is based on acceptance from others in whatever society they live in.

If they were to be granted acceptance best believe me racism will be something of the best. Now this tells us that the actuall problem lies with them since they feel they are inferior hence why they always want to receive confirmation that they are accepted as part of any society they look upto.

there's also hate crimes, housing and job discrimination lots of ways racism can affect someone other than needing approval. For younger kids, subtle racism in the classroom, on tv etc can also negatively impact the way they grow to see themselves

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
AA victims mentality has to stop for their own good, there is no way with all the resources and opportunities Bantus descendants have now to fail and feel like that ... then again that don't concern me and my Somalis people.

People don't have to like Madows and madows have to deal with it.

The worst racist are blacks, they just don't have the power to do shit.

AA victims mentality has to stop for their own good, there is no way with all the resources and opportunities Bantus descendants have now to fail and feel like that ... then again that don't concern me and my Somalis people.

They have to deal with certain people are not gonna like you indeed

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful

"ACT LIKE A VICTIM AND YOU BECOME THE VICTIM"

OMG these are literally my thoughts. I really can't stand people, especially other Somalis, who try to instil a sense of victim hood and begging to be accepted by others on our people. Seriously embarrassing

there's also hate crimes, housing and job discrimination lots of ways racism can affect someone other than needing approval. For younger kids, subtle racism in the classroom, on tv etc can also negatively impact the way they grow to see themselves
This

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
That victim mentality limits their thinking. Of course they're going to be limited in someone else's world.

Instead they should've realized this years ago and started to build their own like the Mormons and the Chinese did with China Town.

They weren't welcome so they built their own economies.

Everything is not racism. People have natural bias towards their own. I know I do. Yes racism exist, but the best way to beat it is becoming strong and creating your own community

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I have definely higher IQ level than you and most probably higher education level than you could ever achieve
Right.. youre also 6ft+, built with curly hair and light skin. Like we haven’t heard that before, sspot classic :mjlol:

Trending