RACISM IN AUSTRALIA!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
it's always the whites one who say this shit :rolleyes: and then claim they're abo

Mixed kids can be nasty. I knew of this one guy on an old DNA/Race forum who was 50-50 Afram and White-American. His aabo had abandoned him to his cadaan hooyo and I guess the dad must've had some noticeable European admixture himself cos this guy managed to come out looking fairly off-white. Like Latino or Arab. But he had this vicious hatred for blacks and blackness and was very obsessed with how white-passing he was.

A lot of people on that forum, including myself, poked fun at him and humiliated him a bit because he was a nasty little bastard who honestly deserved it. Rarely encounter people as racist as him. In essence, this guy just wanted to be accepted as white and hated his black heritage that made him look off-white. It's the driving factor for a lot of these mixed kids, especially the ones who are raised exclusively by an cadaan parent who may have subtle racist views. Identity crisis is a sad thing.

tbh this is why my sympathies only lie on full blooded aboriginals

I mostly feel the same way but the only thing that tempers me is the fact that Aboriginals have recessive genes, so it's very hard to determine just Aboriginal they really are.

I feel that people shouldn't claim identities if it's not at least half of who they are, otherwise it just seems superficial and attention grabbing.

I had an 'Aboriginal' friend in high school that was whiter than virtually very other white student in the school; he had blue eyes and porcelain white skin and could very well have appeared on Nazi propaganda posters. It was ridiculous.

Imagine how full-blooded Aboriginals feel; whites are assuming their identity as if to further mock them.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Mixed kids can be nasty. I knew of this one guy on an old DNA/Race forum who was 50-50 Afram and White-American. His aabo had abandoned him to his cadaan hooyo and I guess the dad must've had some noticeable European admixture himself cos this guy managed to come out looking fairly off-white. Like Latino or Arab. But he had this vicious hatred for blacks and blackness and was very obsessed with how white-passing he was.

A lot of people on that forum, including myself, poked fun at him and humiliated him a bit because he was a nasty little bastard who honestly deserved it. Rarely encounter people as racist as him. In essence, this guy just wanted to be accepted as white and hated his black heritage that made him look off-white. It's the driving factor for a lot of these mixed kids, especially the ones who are raised exclusively by an cadaan parent who may have subtle racist views. Identity crisis is a sad thing.

This makes so much sense.......

:patrice:

artworks-000358847394-z5c5nw-t500x500.jpg

If he installed three cameras and a mic, he'd be fine. This guy is doing the most.

Spy glasses?
Staring at neighbors for long periods?

This nigga is wired af.

Never said it was.

Africans don't have a monopoly on the word black; there are many non-African black populations in Asia and the Pacific; these black populations have no genetic links with black Africans but they do have black skin.
They have dark skin, black is referred to someone of sub-sharan descent.

They are in the Australian context.

They were referred to as "black fellas" for decades on end.

Plus, my black solidarity comment was a joke, idc what a few Indigenous ppl are like, I will fight for their rights no matter what. Those racist ppl do not represent the majority of their ppl.
Exactly.

Trending

Latest posts