RACISM IN AUSTRALIA!

Lol this was funny. I remember walking in shopping centre and being called a Black c*nt at 10 years old.

Australia is a racist place but it's a different type of racism.

Last edited:
1:25 Fat lady says she would jump the fence :deadpeter:

giphy.gif

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Aboriginals are not black

They are in the Australian context.

They were referred to as "black fellas" for decades on end.

Plus, my black solidarity comment was a joke, idc what a few Indigenous ppl are like, I will fight for their rights no matter what. Those racist ppl do not represent the majority of their ppl.

I've been racially abused twice this year and both times its been by indigenous Australians.

So much for black solidarity.

:farmajoyaab:

The same thing happened to me once and I was surprised and confused; I was also incandescent with rage because he said absolutely nothing to the descendants of the very people that massacred, raped and humiliated his people.

The most vexing part of it was the fact that he only had a smidgen of Aboriginal ancestry, as he was not that much darker than white Australians; his facial features were the only give-away.

I calmed myself down and just walked away.

Last edited:
Dark skin is not equal to African

Never said it was.

Africans don't have a monopoly on the word black; there are many non-African black populations in Asia and the Pacific; these black populations have no genetic links with black Africans but they do have black skin.

The same thing happened to me once and I was surprised and confused; I was also incandescent with rage because he said absolutely nothing to the descendants of the very people that massacred, raped and humiliated his people.

The most vexing part of it was the fact that he only had a smidgen of Aboriginal ancestry as he was not that much darker than white Australians; his facial features were the only give-away.

I calmed myself down and just walked away.
it's always the whites one who say this shit :rolleyes: and then claim they're abo

it's always the whites one who say this shit :rolleyes: and then claim they're abo

It happens so frequently that it's essentially a cliche at this point.

I felt like asking him who the Aboriginals (pre-European contact) would more readily identify as alien if we went back 300 years in the past.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
They are still not black, do you know that not everybody with dark skin is a sub-Saharan African? like Indians and also aboriginals and etc.....

The irony is that they and groups like Papuans are more genetically distant from Sub-Saharan Africans than even Europeans and East-Asians are. In part due to drift and in part due to their high Denisovan admixture (can reach 4-6% for Papuans) and elevated Neanderthal compared to Europeans (just a few decimal points, though). Their closest genetic relations are actually East and Southeast Asians. They and groups like SE Asian Negritos and indigenous South Asian Hunter-Gatherers like the Andaman form a clade with East & SE Asians geneticists call "Eastern Non-African":

2kjz7p.jpg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Fun fact: Australia is the only country to have race-power clauses in the consitution.

Essentially, race-power laws, mean the ability for government to unilaterally institute segregation/racist laws as well as bar POCs from state voting rolls. As its a constitutional clause, it trumps the existing anti-discrimination/civil rights laws in Australia

The last time this legislation was used was in the 2000s.

Trending