Racial Microaggressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
They're really trying to make a big deal out of this
:mjlol:

Minorities, at least over here, get that type of shit a lot, just laugh it off and carry on with your life, that's what I do
:manny:

Though I will admit the "no where are you REALLY from" question gets old pretty quick
:bell:

They're really trying to make a big deal out of this
:mjlol:

Minorities, at least over here, get that type of shit a lot, just laugh it off and carry on with your life, that's what I do
:manny:

Though I will admit the "no where are you REALLY from" question gets old pretty quick
:bell:
When I had hair (Aun).
A Jamaican fellow tried to argue with me over my own hair and claimed that I must have been using relaxers .I was using my sisters oil :mjlol:
We wuz binu hashim :hillarybiz:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
When I had hair (Aun).
A Jamaican fellow tried to argue with me over my own hair and claimed that I must have been using relaxers .I was using my sisters oil :mjlol:
We wuz binu hashim :hillarybiz:
People would ask me what my hair looked like a lot. Sometimes I wear my hair in cornrows tied back into a bun, so if I told them I had cornrows they'd reach over and start feeling them through my hijab, like running their hands on top of my head
:damn:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
enhanced-buzz-17905-1386285181-13.jpg

:hahaidiot:

People would ask me what my hair looked like a lot. Sometimes I wear my hair in cornrows tied back into a bun, so if I told them I had cornrows they'd reach over and start feeling them through my hijab, like running their hands on top of my head
:damn:
Wait , you're a girl ? I referred to you as brader in the other thread .:mjlol:

Apparently the problem is Samale supremacy @ grant :drakelaugh:

One more "a" and you'll have it right. Samaale, just like White Privilege, Trump, Sessions and Sheriff Arpaio. In the American South, it was called "Jim Crow" and took the form of the KKK and statues of Confederate generals in city parks and on courtroom steps. Whatever you call it, it's still intimidation and irrational discrimination. I don't think you appreciate it in my country any more than friends of mine appreciate it in yours.

Last edited:
One more "a" and you'll have it right. Samaale, just like White Privilege, Trump, Sessions and Sheriff Arpaio. In the American South, it was called "Jim Crow" and took the form of the KKK and statues of Confederate generals in city parks and on courtroom steps. Whatever you call it, it's still intimidation and irrational discrimination. I don't think you appreciate it in my country any more than friends of mine appreciate it in yours.
Samaale guilt :drakelaugh:
Samaale privilege :lolbron:

Niiko is Cushitic cultural appropriation of Bantu culture :drakelaugh:

Time to topple samaale statues :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending