Race War

I think a war is coming very soon. At first it will be white vs POC [people of color]. Then it will be every race vs each other. Then it will get deeper. Racism will never leave.

I knew 2020 still had a hand left to play. Sign me up

tenor.gif

Not now but later in the 2020s based on my predictions. The 2020s is going to be a wild decade. I a time traveller from 2054 and you guys better hang on to your hats because you're gonna go down a wild ride

Zoro

Come get a slice of Humble Pie
Last person standing is gonna be a ni**a with one tooth. That's who's buying all the guns.
:trumpsmirk:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I live in america, and racism is getting worse and worse

Anything is possible during covid and America is unpredictable. I still doubt a race war. More like a political debacle over Beesha Trump vs. Biden. I recommend you watch this.

Increasing social instability because of many factors, probably. I don't think a simple race war will happen; the issue is not Black and White.:denzelnigga:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Increasing social instability because of many factors, probably. I don't think a simple race war will happen; the issue is not Black and White.:denzelnigga:

Hypothetically speaking if a civil war kicked off in America it won't be Whites versus Blacks more like Liberals vs Conservatives. America has the largest and most powerful army in the world. The government has the largest budget in the world. A civil war is the most unrealistic scenario to ever happen in this day and age. The government will never allow it because this would greatly benefit their rivals such as China.

Anything is possible during covid and America is unpredictable. I still doubt a race war. More like a political debacle over Beesha Trump vs. Biden. I recommend you watch this.

Beesha Trump are more dangerous since they are well armed, and they believe that in order for Jesus to come back the world must be in flames. Duceeysta reer maraykan🙏🏾

Trending

Latest posts