Rabbi advocates for genocide of Palestinian muslims

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
IMG_1941.jpeg

You and him are just as bad as each other

He is God's chosen people, so he can say as he pleases. Cooli3o wrote an entire thread about his people's supermacy. Why not value other lives when they are less in the eyes of God. Should make sense to you since you are into ethnic supremacy.

his mindset is actually very normal for them.

And it comes from racial supremacy mindset supported by scripture. Since his people are special and God favoured them, other human beings are not significant by comparison, their lives by extension can be taken easily. he has an ethnic religion approved by God with lineage of prophethood to prove it(accepting Al-adnani and coolio30 arguments). This is what happens when people think they are spacial and Allah approves of their status among men. They feel immune to accountability by God.

And it comes from racial supremacy mindset supported by scripture. Since his people are special and God favoured them, other human beings are not significant by comparison, their lives by extension can be taken easily. he has an ethnic religion approved by God with lineage of prophethood to prove it(accepting Al-adnani and coolio30 arguments). This is what happens when people think they are spacial and Allah approves of their status among men. They feel immune to accountability by God.

yes, everything you said and I would also add.... I don't think they believe in hell. it's a strange religion. I think we normally think of religion including such concept as heaven and hell.... even in Buddhism, I think if you do bad they think you can get reincarnated as a rat or something.... so the Jewish mindset is something that is really hard for myself to understand

"To" God huuno not "by" God

Basra,

Accountability by God = Good does the accounting
Accountability to God = Feeling an obligation to Allah and to his accounting

Brain fart much? Waad duqowday Ayeeyo. You need a young guy to rejuvinate your old bones. Go get one sijui fella from kenya.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra,

Accountability by God = Good does the accounting
Accountability to God = Feeling an obligation to Allah and to his accounting

Brain fart much? Waad duqowday Ayeeyo. You need a young guy to rejuvinate your old bones. Go get one sijui fella from kenya.

1697214627084.png

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
This war has showen us Jews are very dumb people, what their long game bc their birth rate is shit Iraq alone will be 100 million people and Egypt 200 millions, the west will not always be there

reer

VIP
This war has showen us Jews are very dumb people, what their long game bc their birth rate is shit Iraq alone will be 100 million people and Egypt 200 millions, the west will not always be there

The Prophet (๏ทบ) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Messenger of Allah (๏ทบ): He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death.

Trending