r/lgbt_islam and r/progressive_islam say that gay sex is not haram and quran doesn't mention

:damedamn:Im out of the fucking world with this one
I remember one guy here saying in old thread if I engage in gay activities but end up with a woman I’m all good lmao and few others were discussing how transsexuals are legit alternative or another option to being with a real woman so therefore being with one isn’t gay 😂

I remember one guy here saying in old thread if I engage in gay activities but end up with a woman I’m all good lmao and few others were discussing how transsexuals are legit alternative or another option to being with a real woman so therefore being with one isn’t gay 😂
:damedamn:I just wanna kill myself at this point

Erqzrg2UYAI5aG2.jpg

Psychologist

Changemaker
Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death.
Sunan Abu Dawud 38:4448

Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A man should not look at the private parts of another man, and a woman should not look at the private parts of another woman. A man should not lie with another man without wearing lower garment under one cover; and a woman should not be lie with another woman without wearing lower garment under one cover.
Sunan Abu Dawud 31:4007

Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) cursed the man who dressed like a woman and the woman who dressed like a man.
Sunan Abu Dawud 32:4087

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: That the Messenger of Allah said: "Whomever you find doing the actions of the people of Lut then kill the one doing it, and the one it is done to."
Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3:15:1456 (Hasan)

Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death.

Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A man should not look at the private parts of another man, and a woman should not look at the private parts of another woman. A man should not lie with another man without wearing lower garment under one cover; and a woman should not be lie with another woman without wearing lower garment under one cover.

Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) cursed the man who dressed like a woman and the woman who dressed like a man.

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: That the Messenger of Allah said: "Whomever you find doing the actions of the people of Lut then kill the one doing it, and the one it is done to."
how can they argue with this, insane

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

What a dumpster of a religion.