R Kelly potentially facing upto 70 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
10 counts of sexual abuse, 7 years each.:gucciwhat:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...23/r-kelly-court-chicago-sexual-abuse-charges

All that money and fame but he did his ting with 3 minors :gucciwhat:

Dunno who they were but at least Aaliyah was peng, he should have waited till she was legal, she had potential :whew:

His court case is today. He's a fellow bruddah but i can't defend that:wow1:

Thank God i'm not a celebrity, all those closet skeletons and misdemeanors coming to bite you in the ass sucks, even the shopkeeper i robbed years back would wanna take a cut :williamswtf:

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
This xaar deserves life imprisonment with no parole. He was raping everybody from young to old, females and males and his family members.
You know what’s sad he was a victim of child molestation. His older sister and aunt raped him.

Mckenzie

VIP
This xaar deserves life imprisonment with no parole. He was raping everybody from young to old, females and males and his family members.
You know what’s sad he was a victim of child molestation. His older sister and aunt raped him.

Wtf, you saying he's gay and an incest :jaynerd:you got sources for that?

Mckenzie

VIP
He's scum, no denying that.....but......what about Harvey Weinstein?

He's on trial, i'm willing to bet money on him receiving a lighter sentence if he is ever convicted.

Why does it seem as though you are feeling sorry for that rapist?

I already said i can't defend the abuse of minors but i'm not gonna hear shit from older fangirls who went to his afterparties, smoked his weed, drank his liqour and want to cry #MeToo :camby:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He's a fellow bruddah but i can't defend that:wow1:
Why not? Don't your kind stick together?
depositphotos_31964369-stock-photo-monkey-family.jpg

Why does it seem as though you are feeling sorry for that rapist?
Because he's a rapist as well. His USC days would make R. Kelly blush. Minors or seniors, female or male, human or geel, this nigga did not discriminate.
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending