R.I.P to a prominent sspot member.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We are gathered here to say good bye to the identity of @Grigori Rasputin , he’s has expressed to us that his Somalinimo is dead and gone and he will no longer associate with us peasants as he likes to call us. It’s saddens me that we can no longer trust him. He has insisted that we shouldn’t address him as a brother but as an enemy. He vowed to destroy Somalia with in, he will be making a trip to Africa soon and said he will marry 20 Somali women at once so he can liberate them. This is a dangerous man. Please let’s keep our fallen brother Menace a.k.a ayuutoaruusoy a.k.a habar walaan a.k.a the father of sspot.

We will dearly miss him.

Xoxo

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
What was his old nick?:damedamn:

rkelly

2205.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A huge cloud of shame, disgust and awfulness was lifted from my mental psyche. I endured decades of mental anguish for supposedly belonging to a failed state.

This blessing couldn’t have come a much better time then the moment my country sent a satellite to the orbit.

You people are not a threat to us. Remember that you have the 1 in 3 going on. All of you need to be institutionalized. I mean look at you folks fighting daily about my village administration “President” government is better than yours. In Ethiopia we just look at you people and wonder if you people are related to our baboons in our siemen mountains. No other plausible explanation exists. Very animalistic behavior.

A huge cloud of shame, disgust and awfulness was lifted from my mental psyche. I endured decades of mental anguish for supposedly belonging to a failed state.

This blessing couldn’t have come a much better time then the moment my country sent a satellite to the orbit.

You people are not a threat to us. Remember that you have the 1 in 3 going on. All of you need to be institutionalized. I mean look at you folks fighting daily about my village administration “President” government is better than yours. In Ethiopia we just look at you people and wonder if you people are related to our baboons in our siemen mountains. No other plausible explanation exists. Very animalistic behavior.
Worry about your starving brothers.
And watch out for the Asians exploiting your land :siilaanyolaugh:

Trending