quruxlow a day keeps the doctor away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
I think ugly men like *whispers few names* should be eradicated from this forum. The longevity of sspot depends on this

shock and controversial enough yet???

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I can't believe what you've resorted to in order to get attention, how lowly of you.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I can't believe what you've resorted to in order to get attention, how lowly of you.

@Lily don't listen to this wet blanket. You are right. Ugly men have no business on this forum. We need eye candy. We need the Somali version of David Gandy.

LooL i went to this Somali wedding not too long ago, the Farax looked like he was from Congo, but the guy was a Sr. Executive at a Bank and was marrying the most beautiful Somali chick in the state.

@Suki-Reiko, its money that talks in this world, not looks. LooL so u would probably end up marrying an ugly Farax who can afford to buy you the best things in life.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
LooL i went to this Somali wedding not too long ago, the Farax looked like he was from Congo, but the guy was a Sr. Executive at a Bank and was marrying the most beautiful Somali chick in the state.

@Suki-Reiko, its money that talks in this world, not looks. LooL so u would probably end up marrying an ugly Farax who can afford to buy you the best things in life.
There are plenty of good looking faraaxs with money.

P.s

I'm not a gold digger.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Give me an example of this
image.jpg

Fine example wink wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts