Qurstion about cooking

For the most part, your mother cooked at home. Do you think it makes sense för you to cook after you get married?

Want to hear you thoughts on this.

For the most part, your mother cooked at home. Do you think it makes sense för you to cook after you get married?

Want to hear you thoughts on this.
If a couple gets married I don’t see why both can’t cook

But if the husband is the one working I think the female should cook in this situation

My husband better be mega rich though so we won’t worry about that

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Who are you referring to here ? Men or women?

And Ofcourse I'd keep the tradition, that's my job end of the day. But I wouldn't cook everyday , I'll have days were we have takeaways at least once a week and also I'll make sure my husband also cooks once or twice a week too (that's if we're both working) he needs to help out.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Yeah, it's an essential life skill.
That what I was able to right. It a basic life skill. You need to eat to live, to be healthy to, to feed your family, to live independently and make to make delicious food. You benefit more and improve your life from being able to cook

I'm gonna learn because it is a lifeskill but if i'm the one working in the future and she isn't than cooking is her job.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
funny-kitchen-animated-gif-18.gif

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I actually enjoy cooking and trying new recipes. I would like the opportunity to cook once or twice a week, but wouldn't want to do it as a chore.

I'm good at cooking but need to master bakery and making muufo. Apart from that I'm gucci. I could never marry a guy that can't cook, I find it soo unattractive. I'd love to cook together and taste his cooking.

That'd be super attractive to me.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Trending