Quranists have their own Reddit page

I stumbled upon this page when I was looking at articles about whether or not all the salahs are mentioned in the Quran. They have a corny ass name, Quraniyoon

xiin-finiin

general of ciidamada sida raha ubooda
the "progressive islam" one is even more wild. they have a sticked post about trans or something like that. some of the things they say, i agree with, but most is just trying to please the west. sad really

the "progressive islam" one is even more wild. they have a sticked post about trans or something like that. some of the things they say, i agree with, but most is just trying to please the west. sad really
The progressive Islam sites will watch a debate between a murtad and a Muslim but then get angry at the Muslim while being apologetic toward the gaal. This is not an exaggeration.

They sided with Apus over a Muslim in one of their threads. Truly a bizarre thing to me.

how I despise these people. I had a Quranist neighbor and this guy for years was trying to promote Quranism to me while I tried to point him in the right direction. anyways, this guy for YEARS was doing this and after years he claimed it was possible to pray salaat based purely on the Quran but yet he himself didn't have any idea how to pray even a fake Quranist version of salaat.