Quran

I asked AI to recreate a verse of the Quran this is what it gave me.

Verily, the heavens and the earth are signs for those who reflect,
The sun and the moon in their courses, a testament to His perfect intellect.
He formed the night and day in succession, for those who seek His guidance and protection,
In His infinite wisdom, He teaches mankind through lessons and divine direction.

The rain descends from the sky, giving life to the barren land,
From it springs forth vegetation, nurtured by His merciful hand.
Behold, the creation of all creatures, great and small,
Each with its purpose, a testimony to His wisdom, transcending all.

So let not your hearts be heedless, nor your eyes be blind,
To the majesty of the Creator, the Sustainer of all humankind.
Seek His grace and forgiveness, and in His path remain steadfast,
For those who submit to His will shall find eternal peace at last.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
I thought you told it to recreate the Quran? Why isnโ€™t it in Arabic?

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
The answer is much more simpler than you think. These chat bot aren't doing anything remarkable by themselves rather they're very dependent on the work of others. Here is a simple explanation of what a chat bot actually does.

• "If men and Jinn banded together to produce the like of this Qur'an they would never produce its like not though they backed one another." (17:88) [2]
  • "Say, Bring you then ten chapters like unto it, and call whomsoever you can, other than God, if you speak the truth!" (11:13) [3]
  • "Or do they say he has fabricated it? Say bring then a chapter like unto it, and call upon whom you can besides God, if you speak truly!" (10:38) [4]
  • "Or do they say he has fabricated it? Nay! They believe not! Let them then produce a recital like unto it if they speak the truth." (52:34) [5]
  • "And if you are in doubt concerning that which We have sent down to our servant, then produce a chapter of the like." (2:23) [6]

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
But allah challenges them to create something like the quran assuming they have heard it.
It literally plagiarizes from the quran rearranges existing ayat and calls it it's own. It cannot come up with a new quran on itself.

another thing I think is worth noting... the Quranic miracle refers to the actual Quran in Arabic. as I'm sure many or most of us here know- the Quran specifically is the Arabic Quran, not the translation of the meaning by Yusuf Ali or others. there are certain linguistic aspects that those of us who don't have a deep knowledge of Arabic cannot appreciate. so the things that we're talking about when it comes to the miraculousness of the Quran- this is really referring to the actual Arabic Quran, not the Yusuf Ali or other translation of the meaning.

please keep that in mind. I'm sure for example someone might say something that is extremely beautiful and eloquent in Somali or in another language.... but when you translate it, the eloquence doesn't entirely carry over into the translation. so don't think that the linguistic miracle applies to any English translation of the meaning. the Quran isn't in English or any other language besides Arabic.

Trending

Latest posts