Quran school

Maximus

Lord Maximus
I’ll bring a quran/islamic studies teacher to come home for them.

I want them to learn Arabic and The Quran so that they understand what they’re reading.
I don’t really care if they finish the quran or not. It’s more important if they know what they’re reading and have a good understanding about the story/surah

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
i want to make them learn arabic so they understand the quraan (not like me reading translations lmao) and i’d probably start sending them around three (like me)
however, i want their macalin to be a female up to a certain age

i want to make them learn arabic so they understand the quraan (not like me reading translations lmao) and i’d probably start sending them around three (like me)
however, i want their macalin to be a female up to a certain age
smart btw u should be carefull with woman teacher 2 they can 2 sexual harrass girls and boys i would advise to be with your kid when they studying quran with their techer never leave them alone with the teacher

Macalin M

Out here
Yeah. Ima make sure the whole gangs kids go to the same dugsi so they can live life like we did. Quran in the morning. Fighting Madows in the afternoon and playing footy till night. :banderas:

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Yeah. Ima make sure the whole gangs kids go to the same dugsi so they can live life like we did. Quran in the morning. Fighting Madows in the afternoon and playing footy till night. :banderas:
Leave me and my Madow brother @Medulla alone, we are Somalis too. Just because we have unique features doesn't mean we are less Somali.

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I'll teach them at the start only after I have made strong foundation in their learning ability will I make them go to quran classes

Trending