Qur'an Refutes Atheism in Less than 10 Words

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@AMusee Atheists believe everything has a natural origin not supernatural. An example, you think Allah gives life right? you point to a supernatural origin for life. Where-as an atheist will show u that life comes from sperm fertilizing an egg. Totally natural origins no supernatural being at play. Infact the atheists view the whole world and existence in the same manner, where-as you view it with a supernatural origin.

The guy in your video argued to be independent everything must depend on you as he pulled out the sura ikhlaas. A baby is dependent on their parent, does that mean the parents are now 'god' or something? Just because something depends on you doesn't mean your 'eternal and independent'. So the age old question will be asked if everything is created, then what created your god? you can't apply the creation rule to everything and 'magically' not apply it when discussing your god as if he is above such rule.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@AMusee Somalis are ignorant and that's why they believe in God. With education and seeking knowledge it can cure their ignorance, I mean these ppl think 'god brings rain' and do 'rain worship' looooool called 'roob doon'. They have no idea Rain is a 'natural process' not supernatural just like creating human life has a natural process.

Rain comes cause of the 'air temperature in clouds' once it hit's a certain thereshold it produces liquid, snow, hail. Just go look at your freezer, once u heat up ice it turns to liquid. Once the cloud reach a certain degrees also it converts itself into liquid. But with Somalis they sit there and pray for rain, this only proves how ignorance is what fuels belief in God.

Maybe @AMusee u can go out there and worship the sky for rain if you want, I'll stick to scientific facts about rain, I will not join you waryaa in your ignorance.

@AMusee Somalis are ignorant and that's why they believe in God. With education and seeking knowledge it can cure their ignorance, I mean these ppl think 'god brings rain' and do 'rain worship' looooool called 'roob doon'. They have no idea Rain is a 'natural process' not supernatural just like creating human life has a natural process.

Rain comes cause of the 'air temperature in clouds' once it hit's a certain thereshold it produces liquid, snow, hail. Just go look at your freezer, once u heat up ice it turns to liquid. Once the cloud reach a certain degrees also it converts itself into liquid. But with Somalis they sit there and pray for rain, this only proves how ignorance is what fuels belief in God.

Maybe @AMusee u can go out there and worship the sky for rain if you want, I'll stick to scientific facts about rain, I will not join you waryaa in your ignorance.
I thought you was a sufi. Are you atheist?

@DR OSMAN Morals outside religion are subjective thus atheism with no basis in their morality will lead aheist into extinction. The group with lowest fertility rate are the atheist. Atheism leads to suicide while the group with highest fertility rate are the Muslims, the least people to commit suicide due to them having the highest life satisfaction and thus no substance abuse. Atheism will die out while Islam will grow and remain strong till the time Allah will raise up the Quran and only few people will remember the shahadah.

These videos make theists look absolutely stupid. Stop with the embarrassing videos. The only thing refuted was my brain being excused out the window listening to the ignorance spouted. Stahp it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Sheikh Google that's why I didn't bother replying to @Kanyefeast123 cuz he is a very simple man. He thinks atheists lack morals, but when u study the data, u find atheists are the least represented group in prison and muslims n christians are more represented in Prison. Why is every prison person u meet they all tend to be god believers looooooool, u will find the totally opposite 4 atheists. If atheists lacked morals they would be in prison or being criminals at a higher rate. Just another bogus theist argument.

@Sheikh Google that's why I didn't bother replying to @Kanyefeast123 cuz he is a very simple man. He thinks atheists lack morals, but when u study the data, u find atheists are the least represented group in prison and muslims n christians are more represented in Prison. Why is every prison person u meet they all tend to be god believers looooooool, u will find the totally opposite 4 atheists. If atheists lacked morals they would be in prison or being criminals at a higher rate. Just another bogus theist argument.
I said that secular morals are subjective. Secular morals like Human rights etc. Are subjective and not universal its just the opinion of man. The secular west will change their morals based on public opinion and public opinion is changed by the mass media and the school education. The media moguls and the wealthy are a few elite people with zero morals who have sex with children in little st. James Island. I bet in 50 years the Christian morals deeply ingrained in the europeans will fade away and they will become like animals

Screenshot_20211116-103838_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211116-103853_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211116-103910_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211116-103924_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211116-104013_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211116-104027_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211116-104111_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211116-104137_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211116-104156_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211116-104156_Instagram.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 67
In atheism anything is permissible, you can do whatever you want in atheism with no restrictions
FEBTTPeXoAgFr3N.png

You can do whatever you want gay sex, cannibalism, murder, pedophilia. There is no good and bad in atheism

I said that secular morals are subjective. Secular morals like Human rights etc. Are subjective and not universal its just the opinion of man. The secular west will change their morals based on public opinion and public opinion is changed by the mass media and the school education. The media moguls and the wealthy are a few elite people with zero morals who have sex with children in little st. James Island. I bet in 50 years the Christian morals deeply ingrained in the europeans will fade away and they will become like animals
Sir this is a Wendy's...

In atheism "good" means having sex with animals as a human right In this scientific paper atheists were asked "is having sex with dead animals a good thing [bestiality]", all atheists responded that bestiality is indeed a good thing https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0092302

View attachment 206936View attachment 206937
Sxb please stop you embarrassing us. If you need illahi to tell you not to f*ck animals then I dont know what to tell you.

Spoken like a true soyboy
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

The argument is not atheist having no 'morals'.

The argument is: atheists have no ground to base their morals as right , since its not objective.

Trending