Quran Full OF Signs

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This gate of hell is called Al Hawiyah because whoever enters this level of the hell fire will never come out

HAWIYAH هاوبة

A division of hell. The bottomless pit for the hypocrites. Qur’an, Surah ci 6, “But as for him whose balance is light, his dwelling shall be Hawiyah.”

ALLAH(SWT) says: “As for the one whose scales are light, then the Hawiyah will embrace him like a mother embraces her child. And what will make you know what Al Hawiyah is? It is a kindled fir burning hot.” (Quran 101: 8-11)

Hear how it's pronounced in arabic. It is exactly how an arab wud pronounce 'hawiye' if you showed him the 'word'. It's arab pronounciation. It's amazing this was on our 'prophet' mouth that one of the gates of hell is named after Hawiya. Which must mean god is shocked at the level of SIN of this people it named a whole HELL AFTER THEM.

http://www.recitequran.com/101:9

The only other mention and sign I saw of hell is the 'tree of zaqqum'. Research it, it's only found in Kush territories(eritrea, ethiopia, sudan, somalia) meaning the only evil thing from that land is the TREE except this wicked HAWIYA.

The name zaqqum has been applied to the species Euphorbia abyssinica by the Beja people in eastern Sudan.[9] In Jordan, it is applied to the species Balanites aegyptiaca.[10] In Turkey, zaqqum (zakkum) is Nerium oleander. The tree of zaqqum also has names in turkey and jordan and named after egypt and something else in turkey. Meaning to me Egypt/Kush lands only evil thing that god could find was a damn TREE nothing else. But then the Quran mentions Hawiya and how wicked it is, it's the 6th level of hell.

I can understand why, becausee hawiye waa ku noolan kara meel xeer oolin ama sharci since 91, their being 'trained' sxb to handle a place of no laws which is hells, PL iyo Darod ha tashdeen. But mind u this doesnt mean hawiye are evil, dad fican waa ku jira. It just means illahi wuu ka naxay nimankan iyo xeer la'antooda so he named after one of the hell HAWIYE and the ppl who deserve that hell will go there. Lakin ogow waa hikmad, its named after HAWIYA. I cant wait to see jews in there cuz HAWIYA IS NOT EASY. HAWIYA IS A SPIRIT ACROSS ALL MANKIND BUT THE ONE IT WAS NAMED WAS HAWIYA IT DOESNT MEAN ALL HAWIYE HAVE THIS SPIRIT THO. SO ANYONE CAN BUT HE WILL BE AMONG HIS LEVEL AT LEAST.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I won't twist the signs in the quran like jews do and blame it on a group of people like they did in the past. There is a hawiya spirit that can affect all mankind regardless of if he is hawiye or not. It just got named after them as god was even SUPRISED and included a mention of this in the QURAN, how they live like this and still feel no problem.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Even Darod evil people do not treat anyone like Hawiye does. 'massacre civilians', loot properties and still live in it till today, kill each other to the extent of their brightest are no longer here anymore, they live with no city or oral badiyo law among themselves or xeer whatsoever like keenadiid encountered. Look at Galmudug, imagine encountering that 100 years ago in galgaduud the way it now with el-bur and green line, and dhusomareeb green line, galkayo green line, everywhere green line. It's like terrible shit meaning your life and property are not safe here adeer as there is no laws and green lines and if u step beyond it's like stepping into AL HAWIYA as allah warned about this vicious clan.

Look at the PL pirates and forget hollywood depictions but the real encounters with the ships, they were treated HUMANELY AT ALL TIMES, FED, NOT harmed. I can vouch for the ones on PL side anyways. Galmudug is different it's back to that HAWIYA principle they live by. Heck even black hawk down learned about it. That's HAWIYA, it's a damn spirit and unfortunately it was named after their clan as they MASTERED IT doesn't mean their all like that, it's just the MASTER in the world. It's been given the 6th gate of hell with HAWIYA written on it and all the people like them will dwell in forever.

Heck their this pirate hostage from sri lanka who came back to BOSASO as he was suprised how well he was treated by the pirates after they let him go and realized his not 'prize worthy catch', why wud he come back? it means these ppl are humans, their just getting even about stealing from them. Many ships can pass our sea lane but if u steal from us, it's an eye for eye culture there and their XEER. U steal even one camel ur finished their no forgiving in that culture, it's revenge based and it works. It's not fataaxa iyo ambulo iyo bun it's qiyas and its apart of islamic law.

Xeer Hiraab is only male side of Hiraab. I feel for sacad who is ogaden on male side lakin hoyo ayaa u dhaxayso carurta kale ee gedir, hadi loo abtiriyo awoowashisa waxaa laga hela godey and those place. Xeer hiraab wuxu taban kara keliya saleban-cayr-abgaal oo oday hiraab ka dhaxayso, sacad, karanle, mayle samaale iyo hawadle, iska cilow waana sababta ay iska shaki gaban weligooda hawiyuhu. Waana marki lagu yiri darod ku dhex jirkisa ayaa sharaf ku lee tihin hawiyow ileen xeer maba gabtane aad wax ku dhisatan weligina waa amar alle. Waxana la yiri 'sharaf' ayaa ku gabta weli lama oran 'ceeb iyo gumaysi' darod ku dhex jirkisi it's amazing when u look at the words deeply n reflect on the quran and then look at the historical situation of that clan and compare it to today it starts to add up.

I think god knows hadi hawiye la bari laha xeer inay somalia god la gali lahayeen so he kept them away from each other from ever agreeing and ensured there is never common law between hawiye so they live on boundary to boundary lifestyle, it's god command untill darod joined them in a nation and to help them towards 'somalinimo'. Keenadiid was the first SENT to Galgaduud

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I barely ever comment on any of these posts but take my advice. Using the Deen to push your own agenda will have some serious ramifications.

I never 'twist' god word, or else I am no better then what the jews did. Wallahi I am not adding my cadifad and may god guide me if I am wrong because my intention in my heart is not to do what Jews did in the past KNOWINGLY doing evil against humanity.

I do not believe 'hawiyah' means the whole hawiye tribe is going to hell, remember hawiye didn't exist till recently after Islam, but in those old days, it was all based on 'seeds' and most likely why nations kept dropping around Israel which was our older nation before we migrated here unfortunately abraham opened the 'damn gates' for these semites to take over the levant from ancient hamitic population which was we were one 'group' of only their were many and still are many around the world either in other populations or inside our own territories. We unfortunately evolved much later like we always do when we are pushed out of our 'home lands', look at Somalis now all over the world, one generation and the kids are 'done'. This is a weak recessive culture and GOD is warning to preserve it and fight and die for it and hold it's history up high and then ensure it lasts forever and ever not just evolve over time like we did before.

At least we had an excuse in the old hamitic days of North Africa/levant being our home-land 12000 years ago. Our excuse was we lacked the word of god or any knowledge of him. We were stuck to man made ideas of our time which obviously is measurable and changeable as time goes on. Now these 'shem' guys are going at it still, but it's even worse among 'israelites' si xun bay islayeen waagi hore in the southern/northern kingdom, it reminds of Somalia now how ancient Israel turned. Your talking a desert culture, every man for himself weeye and his 'abtirsi'. I can understand how they operated and their agendas.

Anyways that's a long time ago. We should worry about this final convenant which for the whole world the quran, 'hawiyah' is mentioned by god as the name of hell gate. Muslims have said this is the name allah has given it meaning it's a place where 'hypocrites' live. It's the 6th level hell which is one above the 7th level(possibly old jews of filthy mindsets). I am warning Hawiya clan nothing else, since islam is about INDIVIDUAL it's not about 'seeds' or 'nations' so god doesnt' condemn a whole tribe but he is shocked n suprised so much by you he gave that sign to muhammad back in 7th century who knew exactly who they were referring to, he SAW U GUYS in visions of the future.

Your muslims but your hypocrites in the heart, munafaqka ugu wayn islamka gudaheeda ba tahay and hence your tribe was given the name of hell, doesn't mean your whole tribe goes there, as individual merit ayaa hada jira it's not nation based anymore. It's just signs niyahow and u work out where they go in our world or in the past maybe where ppl didn't see something

I never 'twist' god word, or else I am no better then what the jews did. Wallahi I am not adding my cadifad and may god guide me if I am wrong because my intention in my heart is not to do what Jews did in the past KNOWINGLY doing evil against humanity.

I do not believe 'hawiyah' means the whole hawiye tribe is going to hell, remember hawiye didn't exist till recently after Islam, but in those old days, it was all based on 'seeds' and most likely why nations kept dropping around Israel which was our older nation before we migrated here unfortunately abraham opened the 'damn gates' for these semites to take over the levant from ancient hamitic population which was we were one 'group' of only their were many and still are many around the world either in other populations or inside our own territories. We unfortunately evolved much later like we always do when we are pushed out of our 'home lands', look at Somalis now all over the world, one generation and the kids are 'done'. This is a weak recessive culture and GOD is warning to preserve it and fight and die for it and hold it's history up high and then ensure it lasts forever and ever not just evolve over time like we did before.

At least we had an excuse in the old hamitic days of North Africa/levant being our home-land 12000 years ago. Our excuse was we lacked the word of god or any knowledge of him. We were stuck to man made ideas of our time which obviously is measurable and changeable as time goes on. Now these 'shem' guys are going at it still, but it's even worse among 'israelites' si xun bay islayeen waagi hore in the southern/northern kingdom, it reminds of Somalia now how ancient Israel turned. Your talking a desert culture, every man for himself weeye and his 'abtirsi'. I can understand how they operated and their agendas.

Anyways that's a long time ago. We should worry about this final convenant which for the whole world the quran, 'hawiyah' is mentioned by god as the name of hell gate. Muslims have said this is the name allah has given it meaning it's a place where 'hypocrites' live. It's the 6th level hell which is one above the 7th level(possibly old jews of filthy mindsets). I am warning Hawiya clan nothing else, since islam is about INDIVIDUAL it's not about 'seeds' or 'nations' so god doesnt' condemn a whole tribe but he is shocked n suprised so much by you he gave that sign to muhammad back in 7th century who knew exactly who they were referring to, he SAW U GUYS in visions of the future.

Your muslims but your hypocrites in the heart, munafaqka ugu wayn islamka gudaheeda ba tahay and hence your tribe was given the name of hell, doesn't mean your whole tribe goes there, as individual merit ayaa hada jira it's not nation based anymore. It's just signs niyahow and u work out where they go in our world or in the past maybe where ppl didn't see something
Your intentions might be pure but that doesn't change the fact that what you said is wrong. Arguing about whether or not hawiyes are "destined for jahanam" is absolutely retarded so there's no point even going there.what my main issue is how your taking Aya's from the Quran and remixing it. You can search it up yourself in surah Surah Al qariah. Hawiya wasn't used in the context of a noun but an adjective to describe it thus "his refuge will be in an abyss". How you managed to connect the word abyss to a floor in jahanam and then to hawiyes is beyond me.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Your intentions might be pure but that doesn't change the fact that what you said is wrong. Arguing about whether or not hawiyes are "destined for jahanam" is absolutely retarded so there's no point even going there.what my main issue is how your taking Aya's from the Quran and remixing it. You can search it up yourself in surah Surah Al qariah. Hawiya wasn't used in the context of a noun but an adjective to describe it thus "his refuge will be in an abyss". How you managed to connect the word abyss to a floor in jahanam and then to hawiyes is beyond me.

I said their 'tribe' name was given the name of hell, I never said individuals as we are not judged on noah convenant and nation level you jewish fuckin c*nt. NO nation exists in the sight of god anymore, it's not just for muslims, even NON MUSLIMS they fall under MANKIND. Their treated as individuals now sxb. U dumb f*ck who still has israeliyoon structure in his mind. I can navigate israeliyoon structure and the past but I also have the quran to stop me and guide me knowing the world changed after mohamed. It's called GUIDANCE WARYAA if u didn't have the quran u wud probably fall for the same HITLER MODEL he did. That's why I havent harmed a single jew. I am looking back at their historical ones way before islam and in different time period and convenant because that's how THEY THINK THE WORLD IS, THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN THEIR TORAH AND TREAT THE WORLD IN SUCH MANNER. It's not my fault they believe in it, I have to scale my mind into that WORLD and thinking.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Do you have waterproof sources that a part of the hell is named after the tribe Hawiye. It might be plain coincidence. When it comes to the deen you can't guess you need proof. This tribal is tic mind of yours need to cool down walaal. Delete this thread and seek forgiveness from allah.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Do you have waterproof sources that a part of the hell is named after the tribe Hawiye. It might be plain coincidence. When it comes to the deen you can't guess you need proof. This tribal is tic mind of yours need to cool down walaal. Delete this thread and seek forgiveness from allah.

I don't know if what I am saying is right. I ain't no judge of Islam, I do not have that sort of knowledge. But they have their 'jama'ah' and body and they know how to view the text in so many aspects, I am just putting forward my UNDERSTANDING, if it's wrong correct me so I don't err, if it's correct tell me so I continue. Don't sit there and just give me 'back n forth' remember diinta ma aha 'sports' it's about growing. When it comes to religion, it's purely my own opinion and how I understand it using many methods and styles 'noah convenant, desert culture, tribal understanding, dhaxal importance, etc' many ways I examine but it doesn't mean it's right untill the muslim committee defines it. We are not to be like protestants for everyone has his own VIEWS, we must have majority view at all times which is the sign of god that he will strengthen the majority to ensure they don't collapse, minority is not guaranteed to be strengthened anywhere. I don't take my minority view 'serious' untill it's confirmed or recorrected and still I don't make rash decisions. Religion isn't POLITICS WARYAA, POLITICS IS MAN MADE AND IT DOESNT MATTER AS MUCH AS ITS STAYS ON EARTH.

It's always best to end with allahu alam and put 100% faith in that, while 'pondering your own understanding' knowing it's limited intellect and measurable and can be replaced tommorow don't fall for it like buddhist or hindu meditation(which is good for ur mind and soul but just dont think its god) your dealing with yourself waryaa that is measurable in every aspect.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I don't know if what I am saying is right. I ain't no judge of Islam, I do not have that sort of knowledge. But they have their 'jama'ah' and body and they know how to view the text in so many aspects, I am just putting forward my UNDERSTANDING, if it's wrong correct me so I don't err, if it's correct tell me so I continue. Don't sit there and just give me 'back n forth' remember diinta ma aha 'sports' it's about growing. When it comes to religion, it's purely my own opinion and how I understand it using many methods and styles 'noah convenant, desert culture, tribal understanding, dhaxal importance, etc' many ways I examine but it doesn't mean it's right untill the muslim committee defines it. We are not to be like protestants for everyone has his own VIEWS, we must have majority view at all times which is the sign of god that he will strengthen the majority to ensure they don't collapse, minority is not guaranteed to be strengthened anywhere. I don't take my minority view 'serious' untill it's confirmed or recorrected and still I don't make rash decisions. Religion isn't POLITICS WARYAA, POLITICS IS MAN MADE AND IT DOESNT MATTER AS MUCH AS ITS STAYS ON EARTH.

Walaal next time you make a thread like this "especially concerning a somali tribe on a somali forum filled with tribalist" you need to actually state that it is your own personal view. When i read it, it came over as the hell was named after the hawiye tribe. Since it is your personal view i like to read more of it.

I said their 'tribe' name was given the name of hell, I never said individuals as we are not judged on noah convenant and nation level you jewish fuckin c*nt. NO nation exists in the sight of god anymore, it's not just for muslims, even NON MUSLIMS they fall under MANKIND. Their treated as individuals now sxb. U dumb f*ck who still has israeliyoon structure in his mind. I can navigate israeliyoon structure and the past but I also have the quran to stop me and guide me knowing the world changed after mohamed. It's called GUIDANCE WARYAA if u didn't have the quran u wud probably fall for the same HITLER MODEL he did. That's why I havent harmed a single jew. I am looking back at their historical ones way before islam and in different time period and convenant because that's how THEY THINK THE WORLD IS, THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN THEIR TORAH AND TREAT THE WORLD IN SUCH MANNER. It's not my fault they believe in it, I have to scale my mind into that WORLD and thinking.
First off all
Again it doesn't change the fact that it's wrong. The Quran says hawiya not hawiye . Just because you can't comprehend basic arabic doesn't mean you can assume what's right and wrong.

Trending

Latest posts