Quit smoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
I have been smoking ever since my freshman days and i have always wanted to stop but couldn't coerce myself to do so. The longest i had abstained from a cigarette was 1 and a half years. Any past smokers here who have successfuly quit smoking for good?

"Smoking is easy to give up. I've done it a hundred times" - Mark Twain

I used to smoke rollups. Wanted desperately to quit. Hardest shit ever. Gave up. Relapsed. Gave up. Relapsed. It went on and on like that forever. Finally, managed to break the cycle. But you have to be prepared to fail at yr first try. And yr second. And yr tenth.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I have been smoking ever since my freshman days and i have always wanted to stop but couldn't coerce myself to do so. The longest i had abstained from a cigarette was 1 and a half years. Any past smokers here who have successfuly quit smoking for good?
Stop buying cigarettes and be man enough to deal with the withdrawal symptoms.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
"Smoking is easy to give up. I've done it a hundred times" - Mark Twain

I used to smoke rollups. Wanted desperately to quit. Hardest shit ever. Gave up. Relapsed. Gave up. Relapsed. It went on and on like that forever. Finally, managed to break the cycle. But you have to be prepared to fail at yr first try. And yr second. And yr tenth.
When did you stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts