Quick Question my Puntite brothers and sisters

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I want to ask you guys a hypothetical question.

Let us just say Puntlanders decided to secced from Somalia and declared an independence from Somalia after a referendum,Puntites came together and realized the war in the south will not come to and end soon.

Do you think if Ilhan Omar,Ahmed Hussen,Iman,Ayan Hirsi and other influential Puntites work together and advocate for PL's recognition, do you think due to their influence and power across the world would help PL gain Inctiraaf?

I believe the combination of the influence of these famous Puntlanders can easily get PL recognized as a sovereign country, the reason SL failed to secede from Somalia is lack of SLders in in foreign parliments who is willing to advocate for the cause, we PLders have parliment members in most westen countries and not to mention influential Hollywood celebrities and famous people.

Do you think these celebrities and politicians could manage to help us gain independence from Somalia if Puntites choose to break away from Somalia?

I want to hear your views on this, answering Yes to this question would make my quariantine less depressing than it is now.

Maybe if we got more ppl working in places like the state department and working in conjecture with Ilhan Omar in the foreign relations committee where she can lobby dems in the house and senate could possibly get something going.

We’d have to think about “branding” and quite frankly the piracy thing in 09 hurt it. Also our terrorism problem in the mountains must be eradicated and our GDP must improve and be better than other African countries despite us being tied to Somalia. Only way we’ll get a look from the UN and African Union. And If we can’t buy loyalty in Africa, then forget about it no chance. We got fucking poor Kenyans backing whole regional states and that’s enough for a Nigga Madobe to hold power. If we can’t punk around somalis with money arms and influence, America ain’t looking our way.

Money buys favors. If we ain’t got billions to play with, we just another nuisance.

All in all, I personally think we stand way better chance than let’s say landers since our diaspora is mainly in USA and Canada.

If we meet all those criteria than the most I think will happen is America coming to us and saying run the country yourself and change the capital.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Maybe if we got more ppl working in places like the state department and working in conjecture with Ilhan Omar in the foreign relations committee where she can lobby dems in the house and senate could possibly get something going.

We’d have to think about “branding” and quite frankly the piracy thing in 09 hurt it. Also our terrorism problem in the mountains must be eradicated and our GDP must improve and be better than other African countries despite us being tied to Somalia. Only way we’ll get a look from the UN and African Union. And If we can’t buy loyalty in Africa, then forget about it no chance. We got fucking poor Kenyans backing whole regional states and that’s enough for a Nigga Madobe to hold power. If we can’t punk around somalis with money arms and influence, America ain’t looking our way.

Money buys favors. If we ain’t got billions to play with, we just another nuisance.

All in all, I personally think we stand way better chance than let’s say landers since our diaspora is mainly in USA and Canada.

If we meet all those criteria than the most I think will happen is America coming to us and saying run the country yourself and change the capital.

Bro I believe if we sign our oil and mineral rights over to the States they would probably lobby us to secede from Somalia and help us, the US is gready MF and loves these type of deals, the South Sudan is an example of how their oil deposits helps unrecognized states to get ictiraaf very fast.

The thruth is I lost hope for the South, I don't even think there would be peace in the south atleast the next 10 years, AS is getting stronger and tribal/land fights are increasing every month, I don't want to wait for the South to find stability anymore, 30 years of wait was a waste of our time and I believe PL government need to work on seeking independence from Somalia, Puntland as a country has a great potential and due to our resources we could be a rich and developed ciuntry.

Bro I believe if we sign our oil and mineral rights over to the States they would probably lobby us to secede from Somalia and help us, the US is gready MF and loves these type of deals, the South Sudan is an example of how their oil deposits helps unrecognized states to get ictiraaf very fast.

The thruth is I lost hope for the South, I don't even think there would be peace in the south atleast the next 10 years, AS is getting stronger and tribal/land fights are increasing every month, I don't want to wait for the South to find stability anymore, 30 years of wait was a waste of our time and I believe PL government need to work on seeking independence from Somalia, Puntland as a country has a great potential and due to our resources we could be a rich and developed ciuntry.
The oil is 1 thing but didn’t barre sign over the nuugal block. South Sudan is a whole other ethic group. If cad cads right now was in isaaq place, they would probably gotten ittiraf.

All of africa is rich in resource but America doesn’t give a f*ck about them because they don’t project power and influence. We can get the influence part down if our diaspora in America tried but the power is lacking. In our constitution we lay claim to sool and sanaag by right of harti and we failed to secure our borders. And don’t forget, a lot of that oil is in Dhulo land. Also coming back to signing over rights to America, it ain’t the 60s and 70s anymore where they didn’t want the soviets getting rich. They don’t give a f*ck anymore, they let China do whatever in Africa without batting an eye.

Until you can boss around Xamar and have enough cash on hand to build quality buildings, malls, highways, etc, America which = the UN won’t give you a glance even.

Isaaqs will wait a million years miserably because they did not of that but calaacal
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The oil is 1 thing but didn’t barre sign over the nuugal block. South Sudan is a whole other ethic group. If cad cads right now was in isaaq place, they would probably gotten ittiraf.

All of africa is rich in resource but America doesn’t give a f*ck about them because they don’t project power and influence. We can get the influence part down if our diaspora in America tried but the power is lacking. In our constitution we lay claim to sool and sanaag by right of harti and we failed to secure our borders. And don’t forget, a lot of that oil is in Dhulo land. Also coming back to signing over rights to America, it ain’t the 60s and 70s anymore where they didn’t want the soviets getting rich. They don’t give a f*ck anymore, they let China do whatever in Africa without batting an eye.

Until you can boss around Xamar and have enough cash on hand to build quality buildings, malls, highways, etc, America which = the UN won’t give you a glance even.

I believe Sool and Sanaag citizens should have a fair referendum to chose which country they should join and let them decide their fate, I have always wanted Sool and Sanaag to stick with their brothers in PL but their politicians are crooks who switch sides like a shirt every few months.

I even support SSC making it's own maamul over them being a third class citizens in SL, Sanaag residents are reliable PL supporters while Sool is unpredictable and I fully support PL government decision to leave SL and not waste any dime on it.

I believe Sool and Sanaag citizens should have a fair referendum to chose which country they should join and let them decide their fate, I have always wanted Sool and Sanaag to stick with their brothers in PL but their politicians are crooks who switch sides like a shirt every few months.

I even support SSC making it's own maamul over them being a third class citizens in SL, Sanaag residents are reliable PL supporters while Sool is unpredictable and I fully support PL government decision to leave SL and not waste any dime on it.
if there was a referendum, I think we take 90% of their votes. It’s just a milita that holds las anod. Remember the people of tukaraq were on PL side.

Moving along, it’s not respectable claiming lands on our constitution in 98 and not going after it. No world power can respect that. I commend SLand going after it even when the people lands they want hate them. They understand that 1st rule of ittiraf, claim YOUR borders.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
if there was a referendum, I think we take 90% of their votes. It’s just a milita that holds las anod. Remember the people of tukaraq were on PL side.

Moving along, it’s not respectable claiming lands on our constitution in 98 and not going after it. No world power can respect that. I commend SLand going after it even when the people lands they want hate them. They understand that 1st rule of ittiraf, claim YOUR borders.

I get mad whenever Hartis in SSC lose a tuulo to their neighbors specially the Sanaag region, Reer Sanaag lost many tuulos and I feel like this important ssue that we need to stop, these expansionists are also getting support from SL government while PL government don't aid our citizens in Sanaag by arming them just like SL is doing.

Anyway what town of Sanaag are you from? my grand mother is Dubays and I have family in Dhahar and Laas Qoray and used to visit often, Mashalah Sanaag is the most beautiful region in Somalia, inshalh I want to visit Calmadow mountains and camp there.:banderas:

I get mad whenever Hartis in SSC lose a tuulo to their neighbors specially the Sanaag region, Reer Sanaag lost many tuulos and I feel like this important ssue that we need to stop, these expansionists are also getting support from SL government while PL government don't aid our citizens in Sanaag by arming them just like SL is doing.

Anyway what town of Sanaag are you from? my grand mother is Dubays and I have family in Dhahar and Laas Qoray and used to visit often, Mashalah Sanaag is the most beautiful region in Somalia, inshalh I want to visit Calmadow mountains and camp there.:banderas:
I’m from galcakyo sxb :jaynerd:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I’m from galcakyo sxb :jaynerd:

I see, I thought you were Reer Sanaag, my bad ina adeer,I think I confused you with someone else.

Great insight ina adeer, I hope PL government and citizens to just declare independence from Somalia soon and plan on getting us recognized as a country, I don't believe the South will get it's shit together soon.

How long do you think realistically it would take for the south to become stable and free from AS,Aminson and tribal conflicts? I believe it would take at least another 10 years.:mjcry:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
We should definitely go for independence. But we don't need people like Ayan Hirsi Ali advocating for PL. We have many other good people inside and outside PL who can speak on behalf of Puntland. We definitely need to be independent. Somalia is dead.

It's human capital that matters and rule of law. Puntland has dissuaded its populace from transforming into mentally ill mooryan extremists. It has setup an environment for growth and thus can be used as a platform for somali development.

Personally puntite people are always more educated compared to their counterparts.

Secession should not happen, instead we need to work to get back Ogaden from communist Ethiopia and form Somaliweyn. The future is Somalia and not secessionism.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Secession should not happen, instead we need to work to get back Ogaden from communist Ethiopia and form Somaliweyn. The future is Somalia and not secessionism.
Wake up, Somalia is dead and will never come back. The Somalis of the south can't even make peace and get along among themselves so how can they make peace and reconciliation with PL?
Independence from Somalia is the only solution and the best solution.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
We dont want to repeat the same Somalidiid mistake, Some clans still believe on Somalia so to became PL separate country is hard.

Trending