Quick question. Isn't Ashwaq a Somali name??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought Ashwaq was Somali, meaning something in the lines of "Worshipper of Waaq"
but I've just read an article, where a Kurdish girl had the name.
Mine=Blown :faysalwtf:

Waaq is mainly a Darood phenomen. They have it in their names, like Jidwaaq, SiWAAQroon and the love of the false idol Waaq is so much they name their towns after it like Cabudwaaq. Yet they claim to be Arab lol.

Beesha Direed do NOT have one name of Waaq in their tribal names nor their towns. It shows you that Dir were always monotheistic people who believed in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The God of the Bible and Quran.

Waaq is mainly a Darood phenomen. They have it in their names, like Jidwaaq, SiWAAQroon and the love of the false idol Waaq is so much they name their towns after it like Cabudwaaq. Yet they claim to be Arab lol.

Beesha Direed do NOT have one name of Waaq in their tribal names nor their towns. It shows you that Dir were always monotheistic people who believed in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The God of the Bible and Quran.
Why did Dir give his daughter to the progenitor of the Darod clan if what you are saying is true:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending