Questions!

why would he give you candy lol
Cause I was on my period and I dislike chocolate, and I was also his favorite students so-
0A1827DF-F68B-4D73-8E26-96127BC58571.gif

The level of female testestorone in this forums are mind boggling, i guess anonymity was invented
for the sake of female fantasy exhalation. Their wonderful and creative percieved realities and
imaginations are works of captivation. Keep up the great art.

The level of female testestorone in this forums are mind boggling, i guess anonymity was invented
for the sake of female fantasy exhalation. Their wonderful and creative percieved realities and
imaginations are works of captivation. Keep up the great art.

Why do you keep coming back then? Don’t come back to my thread if you’re doubting me! What’s wrong with the folks on here?!:mahubowtf:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Keep it professional with him. Dont date him or imply that your interested because if you do he will want to get intimate with you and when he doesn't need you anymore he will throw you away for the next girl, and your grades will be garbage.

Also your reputation could be ruined. If he is doing this to you he probably done this to other female students. Be wary and keep a Student, Teacher relationship.

Keep it professional with him. Dont date him or imply that your interested because if you do he will want to get intimate with you and when he doesn't need you anymore he will throw you away for the next girl, and your grades will be garbage.

Also your reputation could be ruined. If he is doing this to you he probably done this to other female students. Be wary and keep a Student, Teacher relationship.

Date him?! Girl I’m not gonna date him! :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Why do you keep coming back then? Don’t come back to my thread if you’re doubting me! What’s wrong with the folks on here?!:mahubowtf:
I believe you, trust you just envying your colourful yet still very young life filled with the maturity
of a seasoned elder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are a minor, he deserves a jail time. If you are in college, what kind of class provides enough bs talk for the teacher to focus on some woman's beddability? The whole situation seems like a fraudulent school setting, a failing teacher who is there to hit on girls. And inexperienced young lady keeping taps of who might be looking at her way. Dang!

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
If he asked me that question I'd say, what's it to you? That question is so weird and creepy to ask any women. Don't ignore or he'll carry on and think it's normal to say it to you

Trending