Questions Chinese people have about Somalia

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

They are obsessed with our water currents wallahi, why is the average citizen searching this up???? They are all thieves wallahi

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Everyone Wants Our Sea
giphy.gif

You seen the beaches back home, saxiib? You'll find shit like this just out in the open in the middle of nowhere:

uACuA5i.jpg

iaioRes.jpg

eDaW3Rb.jpg

rJE90R0.jpg

VH7jByW.jpg

Cadaans pay good money to be at places like this and we just have it laying around out in the boonies, largely unused.

I have met many Chinese people and trust me those aren’t their questions regarding Somalis....
I know a Chinese girl but she's 100% whitewashed doesn't even speak her own language.

We don't have many Chinese people in Minnesota though, we have many Vietnamese and Southeast Asians due to the Vietnam War

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I know a Chinese girl but she's 100% whitewashed doesn't even speak her own language.

We don't have many Chinese people in Minnesota though, we have many Vietnamese and Southeast Asians due to the Vietnam War

In Australia, we have a lot of Asian diaspora since we’re essentially an Asian country.

In uni (college), I was friends with a lot of Chinese international students. Most of their questions revolved around my skin colour.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

There’s like 10,000 chinese, I wouldn’t be shocked if half of them are adopted by white people. Wallahi nearly all of them from my school are adopted, the vietnamese and hmong/laos all know their languages and are cultured laakin chinese are adopted and have white last names.
They’re mainly girls too, freaking one china policy
:damnmusic:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
In Australia, we have a lot of Asian diaspora since we’re essentially an Asian country.

In uni (college), I was friends with a lot of Chinese international students. Most of their questions revolved around my skin colour.
:dead::dead1:
they came to Australia to ask you about your skin color???? And here I thought Koreans were bold.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

They are obsessed with our water currents wallahi, why is the average citizen searching this up???? They are all thieves wallahi

I am disappointed. WHY they did'nt ask"

Are Somalis Black People?

Trending

Latest posts