Questioned by a bosnian muslimah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Observant Bosnian Muslimah to the point of critiquing the dress of other Muslim girls?

I don't believe it :damn:

Bosnians are legit the most non-practicing 'Muslims' Ive ever seen. They're like Iranians in terms of religious abandonment. I have wished Somalis were more like them :lawd:
I think that title goes to albanians

ripped jeans and hijab. what's next? bikini and hijab?

183.jpg

The moment you listen to another woman throw shade at other females, know immediately that they are jealous. The sisters in general are less ty and more modest than cadaan and other females s and yet this bosnian thinks she has a say. If i was op i would've exposed her i swear, i hate ppl who pretend they care but are just tying to put people down. Brothers next time a like this undermines our women remind them which women walk around with their breasts hanging out in rebellion. Story short i don't think women should be to covered up these days as things have changed (It's not as easy to attract a mate when covered head to toe) but i think there should still be some level of respect lest they become s.

The moment you listen to another woman throw shade at other females, know immediately that they are jealous. The sisters in general are less ty and more modest than cadaan and other females s and yet this bosnian thinks she has a say. If i was op i would've exposed her i swear, i hate ppl who pretend they care but are just tying to put people down. Brothers next time a like this undermines our women remind them which women walk around with their breasts hanging out in rebellion. Story short i don't think women should be to covered up these days as things have changed (It's not as easy to attract a mate when covered head to toe) but i think there should still be some level of respect lest they become s.
Yes true, this Bosnian girl was probs getting the hots for @ElitistSomali and wanted to influence his view on women.When he said he was gaal she most likely changed tone.

Well i guess we have different way of viewing things because if you were to ask me as a faithless person, who is a true representative if islamic teachings betweeen the somali girls i met and the bosnian lady in terms of dress code and mannerism then im sorry but i would have to say it is the bosnian girl.

As a fostered child i was raised with not judging or loving a person on the basis that they look like you or dont, but rather what they represent and their views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending