Question

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m not particularly fond of her acting either. She looks the part and can pull it off. She was great in Atonement too.

How do you relate to the Duchess of Devonshire? I doubt you know anything about style or fashion. :siilaanyolaugh:

Reading her letters, she is literally my soul reincarnated.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I knew you bat for the other team :siilaanyosmile:

9914.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
“You must know how tenderly I love you … I am falling asleep and must leave you now, but I want to say to you above all that I love you, my dear friend, and kiss you tenderly.”

Istarz I am actually impressed more than being mad. Had I been more mad than impressed, I would have hunted u and murdered u before u disclosed my secret. Thank luck more than anything, I appreciate brains and hard work or should I say good digging more than licencious emotional murder plot

PS in those days, the concept of lesbianism did not exist. Georgiana was really best friend with Bess.

Last edited:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Istarz I am actually impressed more than being mad. Had I been more mad than impressed, I would have hunted u and murdered u before u disclosed my secret. Thank luck more than anything, I appreciate brains and hard work or should I say good digging more than licencious murder plot

Do you have a romantic female interest? Is that why your husband isn’t doing it for you anymore?

I would welcome you into my bosom with a cautious sense of joy but alas I prefer the company of a burly gentleman with wealthy eyes.

Trending