Question

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What should i do if i know a farah who is HIV positive, and is going to Somalia to marry a woman. What is my moral obligation?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
another moral question. i know a Xalima who gave birth to the brother of her husband. Her husband is clueless What should i do?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What should i do if i know a farah who is HIV positive, and is going to Somalia to marry a woman. What is my moral obligation?
if possible you should get hold of the girls family and let them know

Cause hes supposed to let everyone know he's got that disease if the family knows than its ok but if they don't than hes deceiving them and putting the woman's life in danger

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
if possible you should get hold of the girls family and let them know

Cause hes supposed to let everyone know he's got that disease if the family knows than its ok but if they don't than hes deceiving them and putting the woman's life in danger

What if the farah has no clue he has it?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
this one is a tricky one I think its best to leave things as they are

Why are u being biased? One problem u say out him, and another problem u say dont out her! is this sexism?

Mercury

VIP
Why are u being biased? One problem u say out him, and another problem u say dont out her! is this sexism?
the first one is obvious hes got aids and he can ruin other people's lives

the other one is tricky because it's gonna destroy the family that brother will be disowned and never be accepted in the family he gonna be a outcast

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
the first one is obvious hes got aids and he can ruin other people's lives

the other one is tricky because it's gonna destroy the family that brother will be disowned and never be accepted in the family he gonna be a outcast

I see. U r thinking this through out like a politician. minimal damage

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
than hes not to blame

But what about ME????? I have the consciousness of knowing this disaster about to happen, yet i am not moved to action. am i obligated to save this poor xalima? (and poor farah in the process?)

First one tell tell tell.

Second one is harder. Just because she was sleeping with the brother doesnt mean the kid isnt the husband. So if the dna goes against you then you gonna look really bad. If its w brothers its hard to tell by just looking at the child. But I would suggest a simple blackmail of the wife is sufficient here

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
First one tell tell tell.

Second one is harder. Just because she was sleeping with the brother doesnt mean the kid isnt the husband. So if the dna goes against you then you gonna look really bad. If its w brothers its hard to tell by just looking at the child. But I would suggest a simple blackmail of the wife is sufficient here

I want nothing that she has to warrant blackmail. Btw blackmail is a nasty habbit, i dont want Karma to bite me in the booty lol

I agree tho, two brothers, same thing, the child is in the family anyhow!

Mercury

VIP
But what about ME????? I have the consciousness of knowing this disaster about to happen, yet i am not moved to action. am i obligated to save this poor xalima? (and poor farah in the process?)

well if you 1000% sure he's got hiv than you should try getting hold of the girls family and tell em

I want nothing that she has to warrant blackmail. Btw blackmail is a nasty habbit, i dont want Karma to bite me in the booty lol

I agree tho, two brothers, same thing, the child is in the family anyhow!

Blackmail isnt about getting things. Its about power. Its about knowing you can make that person do what you want. You own them in that moment. Its one of the most satisfying feelings in life. You missing out

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Blackmail isnt about getting things. Its about power. Its about knowing you can make that person do what you want. You own them in that moment. Its one of the most satisfying feelings in life. You missing out

if anyone ever blackmailed me i will hire a detective to follow them and return the black mail favor lol

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra and her fan fictions:farmajoyaab:

upset-overweight-woman-sitting-couch-260nw-476241031.jpg

Trending

Latest posts