Question

Ask her directly. She should be open to sharing such personal info if you want to marry her and you are concerned about that.

Personally, if I love the woman, everything else is a side issue and not a deal breaker. There is more you can love about a woman other than how natural her lovecave looks.

Seeing you have a concern, don't drag the relationship too long and let the poor girl find somebody else. The sooner the better for both of you.

Ask her directly. She should be open to sharing such personal info if you want to marry her and you are concerned about that.

Personally, if I love the woman, everything else is a side issue and not a deal breaker. There is more you can love about a woman other than how natural her lovecave looks like.

Seeing you have a concern, don't drag the relationship too long and let the poor girl find somebody else. The sooner the better for both of you.
Alright, thank you for the advice.

Alright, thank you for the advice.

btw, her feelings and sensitivity to pleasure wouldn't change despite the circumcision. Specially if she had what they call Sunni Circumcision although there is no such thing as Sunnah Circumcision. Girls who were born in cities like Kismayo and Muqdishu mostly had that version, which was mild. I personally oppose both as they are non-islamic pracrtice, just sharing my knowledge.

btw, her feelings and sensitivity to pleasure wouldn't change despite the circumcision. Specially if she had what they call Sunni Circumcision although there is no such thing as Sunnah Circumcision. Girls who were born in cities like Kismayo and Muqdishu mostly had that version, which was mild. I personally oppose both as they are non-islamic pracrtice, just sharing my knowledge.
I see, I had no idea there were different types. Interesting, thank you.

I see, I had no idea there were different types. Interesting, thank you.

Don't you have older male relatives in the family Who spent time in Somalia? The severe type of FGM were being phased out from cities long ago. Outside cities and Baadiye are a different story. After the 1990s, only the crazies do the pharoanic fgm. The spread of Madarassas helped a little bit better and the sheekhs were advocating for the Sunni version even though I suspect that was a move to not freak out the establishements. At any rate, it wouldn't be fair to discriminate a somali woman who is decent because of what happened to her under the care of her ignorant parents.

Your considerations should be more than the fgm aspect of the girl you are talking to. The upside of somali women who come from Somalia:

A - Less self centered and respectful
B- Know how to cook like your mother, so if you like your mom's food, you will have the same or better
C- Their hygiene is better.
D- Islam is like a second nature for them even if they can not recite verses or hadeeths for their islamic practice

E- They speak fluent Somali. Your kids will learn from her.

Don't you have older male relatives in the family Who spent time in Somalia? The severe type of FGM were being phased out from cities long ago. Outside cities and Baadiye are a different story. After the 1990s, only the crazies do the pharoanic fgm. The spread of Madarassas helped a little bit better and the sheekhs were advocating for the Sunni version even though I suspect that was a move to not freak out the establishements. At any rate, it wouldn't be fair to discriminate a somali woman who is decent because of what happened to her under the care of her ignorant parents.

Your considerations should be more than the fgm aspect of the girl you are talking to. The upside of somali women who come from Somalia:

A - Less self centered and respectful
B- Know how to cook like your mother, so if you like your mom's food, you will have the same or better
C- Their hygiene is better.
D- Islam is like a second nature for them even if they can not recite verses or hadeeths for their islamic practice

E- They speak fluent Somali. Your kids will learn from her.
She speaks Somali alx, and yeah I asked my dad he said it's only done in the rural areas of Somalia, not the cities.

I like this girl a lot, she's pious and absolutely beautiful, almost out of my league. I'm lucky alx.

I would honestly just be sad if during intercourse I couldn't pleasure her.

Last edited:
She speaks Somali alx, and yeah I asked my dad he said it's only done in the rural areas of Somalia, not the cities.

I like this girl a lot, she's pious and absolutely beautiful, almost out of my league. I'm lucky alx.

:rejoice: go for it walal

Biologically speaking, sexual arousal and sensitivity to the touch won't be a problem for her. Even in extreme cases of FGM, which i think your girl doesn't suffer from, women still feel pleasure because there are thousands of pleasure nerves left behind from the operation they underwent. It is more of a psychological trauma certain women face because of FGM but as far as pleasure goes, majority of them have no issues.

If she is pious as you mentioned, then she will please you.

And lastly, pleasure is not only placing your weenie in her but more of a foreplay and passionately intimate engagements prior to the actual work of sex. The kissing, the hugging, the chat, the undressing, etc, are all part of the pleasure you will have with her as married couple.

Please read how to pleasure your wife articles. Learning how to please your woman is important without committing Zina. Also, you will both discover what makes you happy in bed. I am assuming a religious person is also open minded and understands the right their partner has on them when it comes to pleasure. Some Hadeeths even directly mention foreplay before sex.

Islam, unlike christianity, is an open minded religion when it comes to intimacy. It is considered an important factor in sustaining good marriages. You will both learn through your own expreience. Nothing to worry.

Biologically speaking, sexual arousal and sensitivity to the touch won't be a problem for her. Even in extreme cases of FGM, which i think your girl doesn't suffer from, women still feel pleasure because there are thousands of pleasure nerves left behind from the operation they underwent. It is more of a psychological trauma certain women face because of FGM but as far as pleasure goes, majority of them have no issues.

If she is pious as you mentioned, then she will please you.

And lastly, pleasure is not only placing your weenie in her but more of a foreplay and passionately intimate engagements prior to the actual work of sex. The kissing, the hugging, the chat, the undressing, etc, are all part of the pleasure you will have with her as married couple.

Please read how to pleasure your wife articles. Learning how to please your woman is important without committing Zina. Also, you will both discover what makes you happy in bed. I am assuming a religious person is also open minded and understands the right their partner has on them when it comes to pleasure. Some Hadeeths even directly mention foreplay before sex.

Islam, unlike christianity, is an open minded religion when it comes to intimacy. It is considered an important factor in sustaining good marriages. You will both learn through your own expreience. Nothing to worry.
Thank you very much walaal 🙏🏾🙏🏾

Asking that kind of question is wild :jaynerd:

Not really. It is normal for people, both males and females to have intimate questiions regarding their potential partner before they get married.

I am sure you would wonder how good your husband to be might perform in bed. No one wants to be disappointed in their expectations. Neither do people want to disappoint their loved ones.

Yohoho sounds decent kid as well. Genuine stand-up guy.

Mashallah you sound like a good guy, but you need more self confidence.