Question

Was listening to this recitation by Sheikh Sudais and couldn't help that him and the people in the background were looking beyond the place of prostration. Is this permitted? Hope I dont sound insulting

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Was listening to this recitation by Sheikh Sudais and couldn't help that him and the people in the background were looking beyond the place of prostration. Is this permitted? Hope I dont sound insulting

That's the basic principle when praying but from what i remember sometimes it's allowed to look at other than the place of prostration due to necessity, laakin this doesn't invalidate salah.

In the masjid sometimes you see people follow you with their eyes while in salah, a bit puzzling laakin it's a common occurrence.

That's the basic principle when praying but from what i remember sometimes it's allowed to look at other than the place of prostration due to necessity, laakin this doesn't invalidate salah.

In the masjid sometimes you see people follow you with their eyes while in salah, a bit puzzling laakin it's a common occurrence.
This young kid who I assume is healthy is doing the same thing, is there something I'm missing?

Trending