Question

I don’t even like anal you micro penis muncher you got molested by a pig and you want to put that on us not even a horny donkey would want you f*ck off you nonce how’s your neck after get throated by the Yemenis you pray to
Listen to me big motherfucker, you might think you're funny with your fucking shit sweating filth, but you're a big motherfucker. Yes, a dark garbage that is only there to make big shit posts, the only thing as big as your shit threads and posts is your decadence and your weight, your parents are probably distraught to see what stinky garbage you became growing up. Instead of screwing your sex doll and doing shit threads and posts that only amuse you and your little down-syndrome sister completely braindead, go outside and discover the sun you fat ass son of a , besides your father has caught AIDS by fucking your mother's expired pussy and you of course you have it, but seeing your legendary uglyness you will f*ck nobody not even your sister you inbred oromo scum
A5AC26D9-3304-44FD-BD1C-E5319A400344.png

Listen to me big motherfucker, you might think you're funny with your fucking shit sweating filth, but you're a big motherfucker. Yes, a dark garbage that is only there to make big shit posts, the only thing as big as your shit threads and posts is your decadence and your weight, your parents are probably distraught to see what stinky garbage you became growing up. Instead of screwing your sex doll and doing shit threads and posts that only amuse you and your little down-syndrome sister completely braindead, go outside and discover the sun you fat ass son of a b*tch, besides your father has caught AIDS by fucking your mother's expired pussy and you of course you have it, but seeing your legendary uglyness you will f*ck nobody not even your b*tch sister you inbred oromo scum View attachment 165470
Enough....wallahi you both too much.

I’m all about the fuckery but sometimes shit goes to far. Not even funny anymore:childplease:

Anyways what turns me off is if he/she is too talkative, only cares for themselves, doesn’t like going outside, is a feminist, is an incel, the list goes on

Trending