Question to the believers

What is one thing that always seems to boost your iman in a tough time? For example an event in your life that had great effect on u or an ayah that had an amazing personal impact for u.

Trusting in Allah. To do this, I would say 'HasbanAllahu wa ni'amal wakeel'.

Then I would repeat that if any fear comes my way or stress and hardship.

The burden would be taken then off me alhamdulilah and it would make me feel that Allah is in control of this issue, and I don't have to no longer worry.

Try it sister. Just let it all go to Allah for Him to sort out and bless you then in turn for having trust in Him.

Let me know if you want me to explain it more.

Trusting in Allah. To do this, I would say 'HasbanAllahu wa ni'amal wakeel'.

Then I would repeat that if any fear comes my way or stress and hardship.

The burden would be taken then off me alhamdulilah and it would make me feel that Allah is in control of this issue, and I don't have to no longer worry.

Try it sister. Just let it all go to Allah for Him to sort out and bless you then in turn for having trust in Him.

Let me know if you want me to explain it more.
I also do something like that. Whenever something difficult comes my way for some reason it makes me comfortable when I think to myself that it was written for me.

I trust in the plan of Allah. Too boost my iman I believe that everything is preordained (by Allah) 50.000 years prior creation of mankind. Your life is written. Your rizq is written. Your spouse is written. Your life span is written. Your meals that you are going to eat is written and the list goes on and on.

Just relax let go. Whatever is yours will be yours!

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Honestly for me it’s observing nature and being kind to children.

Feeding birds , animals etc, and separating myself from toxicity to enjoy the halal of life.

When it’s not winter , I usually jog on a bike path to my local river and just chill out there , take in the fresh air and vibe out to the greenery and nature and shit. Makes me feel better about life

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Wallahi day by day I realize how little of Islam you people know. Somalis knowledge in Islam is very superfecial its sad. I don't consider myself knowledgeable but I'm far better than most of them.

Trending