Question to non believers

I’ve always wondered this ever since i was really young. Isn’t it kind of a bad gamble to not believe in anything. Like imagine ur not sure when betting amongst two teams... are you going to pick neither to win??? It may sound silly but I wouldn’t wanna risk suffering in eternal hellfire even if ur not fully convinced.

the only conclusion I can think of is that you must think that the idea of hellfire was the most brilliant idea mankind has ever come up with.

Can you tell me what the arguments against it are?
A belief against it is that the odds are really bad. For example if u pick the wrong religion ur equally screwed cuz Pascal’s wager can be used for any of the many religions. The most popular one is that if you use Pascal’s wager and don’t truly believe in god deep down you can still end up going to hell if that makes sense

A belief against it is that the odds are really bad. For example if u pick the wrong religion ur equally screwed cuz Pascal’s wager can be used for any of the many religions. The most popular one is that if you use Pascal’s wager and don’t truly believe in god deep down you can still end up going to hell if that makes sense
I know sxb, just wanted to waste her time but she didn't respond:wow:

Trending