question to ladies

how much is a good dancer attractive to you, could it be a contributory factor
to you dating or going out with him

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Somalis arent even known for our dancing skills wll so it's not a problem at all. We can be rhythmically challenged together like 99% of the population.

Somalis arent even known for our dancing skills wll so it's not a problem at all. We can be rhythmically challenged together like 99% of the population.
i have noticed that. I come from a cultural background that placed
high value on dancing skills and men and also women with rhythm
were considered smooth and highly desirable. it was regarded as a sexy attribute and many a nights it could warm a lad's night on its strength alone.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
were considered smooth and highly desirable. it was regarded as a sexy attribute and many a nights it could warm a lad's night on its strength alone.
Lol really? Where are you from?

Are you somali? What culture are you talking about? Like west African culture? Or the Caribbeans? But your name is Hared that’s very Somali name hmmmm but to answer your question I don’t care about dancing like that.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Are you somali? What culture are you talking about? Like west African culture? Or the Caribbeans? But your name is Hared that’s very Somali name hmmmm but to answer your question I don’t care about dancing like that.
My first thought was arab

I dont know why we're on there:snoop::deadrose:

Sujuus at it again :dwill: :dead:

Warya why are you acting like you have a completely different culture? Whole time you're just another Somali.
Tell em lmaooo if anything we the diaspora in the west have a different culture but we don’t claim that western culture as our own or act bougie compared to the Somalis back home. I always hear bad things about Kenyan Somalis lmaoo and am from Djibouti didn’t know anyone else had a worst rep than us 😫😫

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Tell em lmaooo if anything we the diaspora in the west have a different culture but we don’t claim that western culture as our own or act bougie compared to the Somalis back home. I always hear bad things about Kenyan Somalis lmaoo and am from Djibouti didn’t know anyone else had a worst rep them us 😫😫
Oh they take the cake. They think they're Kenyan💀☠️

Lmaoo so your telling Somali women in Kenya pick their Abdi’s based on facing?!? They can’t even dance tho…
for your information kenya is a very multicultural i mean we were global even before the global village. in nairobi i grew up with asians, africans, arabs, white european settlers, swahilis. we fused congolese rumba, asian bangra, black american hiphop.swahili tarab, white country. arabic belly dancing, somali helo, african drums and the mix was ecstatic and brought out the dance iin even the rigidest yusuf.

Sujuus at it again :dwill: :dead:

Warya why are you acting like you have a completely different culture? Whole time you're just another Somali.
i am a somali and iam thankful for that but dont confuse etnicity
for culture. i retain my somaliness currently happily living in a somal land but am also thankful that part of my growth was ina country that opened my eyes to the world and made me a much more richer,open and tolerant individual who feesl he has the best of both worlds

@Hared

Are Somalis in Kenya really that different to other Somalis? I assume you live in your own areas in Kenya and that your culture is still unmistakably Somali.

People of the same descent can sometimes be markedly different in the way they think and behave -- depending on the environment in which they were raised; an example of this is the case of the Brazilians of Japanese descent and their experiences in Japan...

..They were enticed to settle and work in Japan, however, they found it exceedingly difficult to integrate into Japanese society; they were far more outgoing, expressive and less modest in their presentation and it caused frictions.

Last edited: