Question regarding my sisters weight

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
My younger sister (16) is studying abroad in SoKorea(she’s staying with my step dads mom) for the summer. She’s 5’9 (175cm) and she’s lost a lot of weight in the past 2 months.

Apparently in Korea, with their fucked up beauty standard, all women regardless of their height, want to be below 50kg which is 110 pounds, my sister used to weigh 130 pounds(59 kg) before she left, now she weighs 49 kg (108 pounds)!!!

She dropped 20 pounds when she was already skinny she literally looks anorexic and her bmi is very low.
How do I talk some sense into her??
I even tried to reference this chart to show her she’s crazy even by korean standards.
AA5E38EC-5396-4780-B186-A5918224007E.png

Your sister is no doubt malnourished, does she look like one of those africans they use for advertising when there's abaar in Africa? Tell her to eat more, the faraxs like women with a figure not some bones skeleton :noneck:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why is a 16 year old studying abroad ?
You can study abroad starting middle school usually like 13-14 years old, depends on different programs. This was a langauge/culture exchange program for the summer.

16 and studying abroad? That sounds cool tbh. But tell your sister to eat something, 5'9 49kg is baddd. She was already at a good weight. Hope it goes well.

she'll take it as abuse until she gets used to eating normally, but you and your family need to force feed her if you want her to stop endangering herself.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
My younger sister (16) is studying abroad in SoKorea(she’s staying with my step dads mom) for the summer. She’s 5’9 (175cm) and she’s lost a lot of weight in the past 2 months.

Apparently in Korea, with their fucked up beauty standard, all women regardless of their height, want to be below 50kg which is 110 pounds, my sister used to weigh 130 pounds(59 kg) before she left, now she weighs 49 kg (108 pounds)!!!

She dropped 20 pounds when she was already skinny she literally looks anorexic and her bmi is very low.
How do I talk some sense into her??
I even tried to reference this chart to show her she’s crazy even by korean standards.
View attachment 197051
Because Koreans see skinny image not American models so they wanna imitate that. Same with Oceania women. America tv and magazines is changing women's cultural norms

You need to put your big sister boots on and absolutely do everything possible she gains weight. Thats means force. Use your big sister authority on her and say if she does not eat then you will come and feed her. Maskiin is in a lot of stress try to found out what is causing that

World

VIP
At 5 ft 9 she needs to weigh 60 kg at least, Korean women are probably 6 inches shorter than her so them weighing 50kg is not the same.

Oadkac

I like oodkac!
I’m a bit underweight myself, idk how tall I am but I think I’m 6’0-6’2 and I weigh 69/70 kg..

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
At 5 ft 9 she needs to weigh 60 kg at least, Korean women are probably 6 inches shorter than her so them weighing 50kg is not the same.
I’m 5’10 and I’m not even 60 kg 😂
I don’t think she’ll be either

Trending