Question : is having children in our era really worth it?

is it worth it?

• YES

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No I don't see any advantage

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
If we ignore the cultural and religion pressure we receive from our family and friends, what are the benefits?

Kids today are not valuable assets since we have access to great pension plans. Another argument i've heard from Somalis is that your kids will carry your lineage but does that really matter if I am eventually going to die and my descendants won't give a shit about me?

Imagine raising a Twitter Xalimo
:ohlord:

Someone to take care of you later in life? Having your own family? Without kids what you gonna do in your 30s and 40s? Work for a company until you are replaced by someone younger? Travel too see other sh1thole in the world?

Someone to take care of you later in life? Having your own family? Without kids what you gonna do in your 30s and 40s? Work for a company until you are replaced by someone younger? Travel too see other sh1thole in the world?
Kulaha kids will take care of you later in life, won't they move out and start their own families like you? There are lots of countries in the west with decent retirement plans and great healthcare for the elders.

Also who knows, we might die before we reach old age..

Kulaha kids will take care of you later in life, won't they move out and start their own families? There are lots of countries in the west with decent retirement plans and great healthcare for the elders.
Well we are Somalis and most of us tend to take care of their parents. You can still move out and have your own family and take care of your parents

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Having a kid is a big amanah that many don't take seriously. Children deserve being brought up with love and care. The ones that beat their kids and neglect then shouldn't be parents.

But if you know you're able to be a good parent then go ahead...it's a blessing and the kids may pray for you after you die.

You dont have kids for material gains.

Anti natalism is the worst form of mental illness created by general nihilism and hedonism prevelant in the west. When youre 50 youll regret it all.

If we ignore the cultural and religion pressure we receive from our family and friends, what are the benefits?

Kids today are not valuable assets since we have access to great pension plans. Another argument i've heard from Somalis is that your kids will carry your lineage but does that really matter if I am eventually going to die and my descendants won't give a shit about me?

Imagine raising a Twitter Xalimo
:ohlord:
Having twitter xalimo daughter is better than being a 60 wanker souped up on xanax and SSRIs

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I don't see any advantage at all, it's not worth it in my opinion. You can just save up thousands in what you would've saved if you hadn't had children and use that for your future.

Although I could change in the future who knows

Trending