Question for xamar people

My friend and her family are going to Xamar in a week and she was asked me for nice recommendations for places to go and see in Mogadishu/Xamar? I barely went to many places when I was there.

So pls recommend places to go and things to do in xamar!!
I will probably use the recommendations as well when I go next year

I'd recommend not going xamar, and go the less populated places like bosaso and kismayo.
The beaches are :banderas:

I'd recommend not going xamar, and go the less populated places like bosaso and kismayo.
The beaches are :banderas:
She will be going with her family to see family who live in Xamar. It's all Somali land but Bosaso and Kismayo are random to go ngl

My friend was there last month and she sent me some cool videos
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy!
Love those video thanks x I love beerta nabada I remember first time I went there, there was a random people tryna getting married there and poor people were kicked out for for it :noneck: She was wearing her white dress and everything

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Suicide Bomb street
banderas.png

&

Al shaaab flat futo district
banderas.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The beach and for touristy stuff you can check out some of the recently restored monuments.

EI376gYW4AM5jTa

EI9KH4JX0AAmbZy

I am still quizy about these public monuments! Its very pagansh! It offends my delicate sensibilities

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You can attend soccer matches as well

There are a bunch of venues

I am still quizy about these public monuments! Its very pagansh! It offends my delicate sensibilities

Naa Basra no one is worshipping anything:bell:

Trending

Latest posts