Question For Vaccinated People

Amber

A blessed human
Yes. I'm not gonna lie, my first vaccination made me cry. When they put it in, I didn't feel anything, almost painless.

the first vaccination shot nearly took me out. I remember it was during Ramadan of 2021. i was in salah one night during taraweeh and I just remember feeling extreme chest pains and shivers down my entire body, couldn’t breathe…damn near felt like a heart attack.

i stayed in sujood extra longer incase Allah decided to take my soul that night.

Amber

A blessed human
the first vaccination shot nearly took me out. I remember it was during Ramadan of 2021. i was in salah one night during taraweeh and I just remember feeling extreme chest pains and shivers down my entire body, couldn’t breathe…damn near felt like a heart attack.

i stayed in sujood extra longer incase Allah decided to take my soul that night.
lol! Reminds me of how I say the Shahada every time my chest feels weird 💀

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Don't take it if you're thinking of it, we don't know the long term side effects yet. I got both and do regret it.

Last edited:
Lol a bunch of test subjects in here

a couple years ago I was a hardline anti-vax person. but to me the time to be hardline is over.

people fought their own family members over the vax issue. it was like a war but it's history now.

I think people should not be divided over whatever they thought on the vax. I am not vaccinated but I appreciate all the vaccinated people here who have given their input and their experience.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Nope, doing fine. Although, I don't know if it really was any benefit considering I never, in the 3/4 years it's been here, caught COVID-19.

Edit: Precautions are always nice though.

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
If you are overweight, old, or have pre-existing conditions work on your health first(diet exercise etc) and take vaccine is my recommendations.

I make sure my parents and grandparents get vaccinated. They are now able to go about and live their lives. We lost an uncle who died of lung failure in hospitable by himself in isolation early on in pandemic. Same age relatives with vaccine had mild cold symptoms after vaccine

Don't take it if you see thinking of it, we don't know the long term side effects yet. I got both and do regret it.

thank you for the sincere advice. I am not taking the vax but I am just wanting to find out what vaccinated people have experienced. I am wondering as to the effects. I guess I'll be waiting and seeing like everyone else.

If you are overweight, old, or have pre-existing conditions work on your health first(diet exercise etc) and take vaccine is my recommendations.

I make sure my parents and grandparents get vaccinated. They are now able to go about and live their lives. We lost an uncle who died of lung failure in hospitable by himself in isolation early on in pandemic. Same age relatives with vaccine had mild cold symptoms after vaccine

no way am I letting that vaccine anywhere near me. completely out of the question.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The penalties were stiff:
- Occupationally
- Educationally
- For Mobility/Travel
- Socially

Though I regret nothing in upholding bodily autonomy, saying no and riding the wave until it died down which it largely did. My convictions kept me going and I managed to find ways around these obstacles. I was fine before, I'm fine now and I have been fine without any pharma drugs or biologics for almost 20 years, Alx.​

I even had the booster, for I was traveling for work, and had no issues. I regularly update my vaccines whenever I travel abroad, the same way I was vaccinated as a child.

And I am not even the type to get the common seasonal cold Al7amdulillah lithi wa thak.

Trending

Latest posts