Question for the teenage nationalists

I don't know why you people keep on talking about race like that. If people, throughout history, did not consider it to be particularly pertinent before the modern age, maybe that means something.

:kanyehmm:

I always get suspicious about Somalis who propound race-identification often. Race-identification requires no morals, no etiquette, no burden upon an individual and so is often used as a weapon by murtads and munafiqs to divide Muslims and attack people like us Somalis. That doesn't count as an accusation to you, @Destiny, of nifaq or ridda specifically.

That also applies to nationalism but that doesn't work as well with Somalis as we are virtually 100% Muslims and murtad and munafiq Somali nationalists get ostracised quick

Most intelligent post on this thread

Fay

DELETED
You are a Somali but yet don't even know the difference between a darood and a dhulbahante.. You are definitely a sheegato :stressed:
Wallahi billahi i am darod u tried tho.... idgaf about qabil n i didnt even know that shit til i got married to my husband...

Wallahi billahi i am darod u tried tho.... idgaf about qabil n i didnt even know that shit til i got married to my husband...
How do you not know what you are? Qabiil is only a problem if you use it for negative purpose. But it's part of your identity.. Anyway how can you advice people if you don't even know your identity or history but moving like an ignorant xoolo who emulates former slaves with no identity or history or national identity of their own.

Last edited:

Fay

DELETED
How you not know what you are? Qabiil is only a problem if you use it for negative purpose. But it's part of your identity.. Anyway how can you advice people if you don't even know your identity or history but moving like an ignorant xoolo who emulates former slaves with no identity or history or national identity of their own.
Whats ur issue with me damn... u need a fucking life wallahi leave me alone

Yes, Somalis are “black” in the West, but we are separate from mainstream AA/Caribbean culture. I don’t identify with people based solely on skin colour. Their experiences are not the same as mines. I’ve had enough interactions to know that they don’t particularly care for us and our issues (why when they barely care about their own?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Royalflush

novacane
1606662425366.png

this is why our experiences of racism isn't taken seriously. f*ck you coons and f*ck those arrogant madows. one day u lot will realised cadaan see us as .

Personally I hate being called Black, I would accept African but not Black, I don't want to be reduced to a colour.

Obviously Destiny and Kobe are trolling but I actually agree with the fact that it's pretty weird how arrogant Somalis are for a people who have never really contributed anything positive to the world, I don't think that arrogance has really gotten us anywhere but has just isolated us instead.

Trending