Question for the teenage nationalists

according to race theorists like Carleton coon there are five human races.
Caucasoids, negroids, mongaloids, capoids, and aboriginoids.
Further subdivisions include semites, nordics, germanics, cushites, Bantus, Mediterranids, etc.
Black, white, yellow, brown and all other colors are not propagated by any proponents of anthropological research in the last 200 years.

I don't know why you people keep on talking about race like that. If people, throughout history, did not consider it to be particularly pertinent before the modern age, maybe that means something.

:kanyehmm:

I always get suspicious about Somalis who propound race-identification often. Race-identification requires no morals, no etiquette, no burden upon an individual and so is often used as a weapon by murtads and munafiqs to divide Muslims and attack people like us Somalis. That doesn't count as an accusation to you, @Destiny, of nifaq or ridda specifically.

That also applies to nationalism but that doesn't work as well with Somalis as we are virtually 100% Muslims and murtad and munafiq Somali nationalists get ostracised quick

I seemed to have hit a nerve yesterday with the teenage nationalists on this forum. Nobody answered any of the questions I posed, instead choosing to call me an ajnabi, like any Somali person who does not think the way they do is somehow blasphemous.

Why does me stating the reality of our country trigger you? What is wrong with me pointing out that the superiority complex many of you pretend to have makes no sense? Before you start with the insults and the downvotes, answer these questions for me. Of course, I'm not expecting much from people who refuse to accept they're black.
Pin on Gifs & Memes
WTF is black i don't identify what other gave me as identify black doesn't mean I have superiority complex
I am not black I said it
Idk why you forcing this black identity on others Somalis if those Somalis don't identify with leave those alone if u identify black and African tht is your choise don't tell what others identify and call them to have superiority complex
Lol there is nothing wrong being nationalist unless it is racist and discrimination and hate

How so? I think I'm one of the few rational people here. I accept my blackness unlike most, and I do not think me being Somali makes me better or worse than others. How is that self hatred?

If anything, I think those who can't look at their dark skin and curly hair, and accept themselves as black, display those qualities. They also put on a front of superiority that does not hold weight when you examine it, and when those ideas are challenged become defensive and hostile. That seems to be what's plaguing many of the teen nationalists here. I honestly pity them.
Who says being somali is being better then other ppl like wtf there is no such thing black cuz me and some Somalis do t identify doesn't fking mean those are better then anyone else being doesnt make anyone sense or logic are u expecting me to clain non somalis to be my ppl those African black and Australians aboriginal and Indians many more tht have dark or brown to be same ppl as Somalis
Keep this black identity to yourself cuz u can't force someone to identify a identity someone else gave it to you

yes we are black. i think some somalis want to distance themselves from the label due to the xenophobia they received from other blacks and their own self hate.
How so lol black is skin color like many color such as brown which I am but I don't gonna accept black identity cuz there more black skin other then those tht identify a black and African example Australians aboriginal Indians siri lankas many more dark skin Asian and out side Asia papu New Guinea u expect me to identify to same as those cuz skin
I dont get how is tht even logically

Thats because you live in the west, people in somalia dont consider themselves 'black' but rather consider themselves african. We simply dont have the same experiences as other blacks.

As someone said, turks have white skin but are not white because thats associated with a culture of beliefs.
How somalis identify African tht is foreigners labe Europeans and African black made label African is just location a geographical it is not identity
Hmm I think agenda going on in Somalia

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
If want to claim black that’s on you, but we as Somalis only claim what our ancestors identified with. You seem to suffer with an identity crisis but that’s common when kids are hooyo mataalos :sass2:

according to race theorists like Carleton coon there are five human races.
Caucasoids, negroids, mongaloids, capoids, and aboriginoids.
Further subdivisions include semites, nordics, germanics, cushites, Bantus, Mediterranids, etc.
Black, white, yellow, brown and all other colors are not propagated by any proponents of anthropological research in the last 200 years.
Outdated and racist "study" that has been discarded for the trash it is😅

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
How I expected some to bring out the colorist insults. How brainwashed are you that you hate the black skin you were given, that your people have? You coons really hate yourselves, don't you? How is this not dark or black in your world?
We're Really Like Them': Somali Book Authors Write About Experience  Settling In Green Bay | Wisconsin Public Radio're Really Like Them': Somali Book Authors Write About Experience  Settling In Green Bay | Wisconsin Public Radio
Race is a social construct that has no scientific meaning. Chinese was labelled the yellow race but you won’t find a Chinese person identitying as Yellow.

I, like many Somalis choose to identify with what our ancestors used to identify with. Not what some white man made up in the 18th century :comeon:

You are all dum. We can say we are black when things are good for other reer african and say we white when things are getting bad. The trick is to stay neutral. These BLM Halimo should be doing what they are without dragning us down. Also we should kill somali who end upp in Libya or other Arab country as slave because im sure they are one of the 68iq. If anyone point out they are somali deny it
:denzelnigga:

Alluring

Sayonara
Also, somalis are black, the whole identity politics thing is dumb and overplayed.

Darkskin, curly hair and from sub saharan Africa is black to everyone. Race is a social construct and is constructed on how society views you, and that is why somalis are black. It gives us benefits like affirmative action that we can take advantage of.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I don't like delusional nationalists either but you are a radical self hater, so don't act superior.
Being a realist doesn't make me a self-hater. Again, tell me what's wrong with what I've said instead of going to insults. Nobody has answered me, so I'm starting to think I hit the nail on the head.

Somalia is a failed state, and there is nothing unique about our people and nation except for how dysfunctional we are. I know the truth hurts, but go cry to your momma about it idc

Alluring

Sayonara
Being a realist doesn't make me a self-hater. Again, tell me what's wrong with what I've said instead of going to insults. Nobody has answered me, so I'm starting to think I hit the nail on the head.

Somalia is a failed state, and there is nothing unique about our people and nation except for how dysfunctional we are. I know the truth hurts, but go cry to your momma about it idc

Okay and? Most ethnicities don't have shit either so it's not a somali thing, get over it.
I want to know why you feel like you need to talk about somalis negatively every two seconds, clearly you have inferiority issues.
Yah we're a failed state, yah we have shitty nationalists but they are my people through everything.

Trending