Question for the teenage nationalists

no shes Somali. She has madow American friends and whenever they mention Somalia she jumps up and bows down at their feet while screaming BLM.

This is her whenever a jereer looks her way :deadosama:
tumblr_d2b522297eaa3f48a179392c2b1d655e_34074f6d_400.gif

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
According to the Hamitic theory, this "Hamitic race" was superior to or more advanced than the "Negroid" populations of Sub-Saharan Africa. In its most extreme form, in the writings of C. G. Seligman, this theory asserted that virtually all significant achievements in African history were the work of "Hamites".

We are in the year 2020 and these Somali nationalists are spewing debunked race theories created by racist colonialist anthropologists :dead:

@bitterbish you are confusing me. you're liking destiny cadeey's comments about how we are self hating people yet you give me 100% ratings when I prove her wrong. :mjohreally:
i mostly agree with u. i just don't agree with how some somalis throw racist insults that white supremacist use to attack other madows.

SubhanAllah, these niggas entire belief on their superiority over Black people is based on early 20th century Race Science. The Hamitic race theory :dead:
It makes for a good laugh when you see some folks on here claim Somalis are not Black/SSA as a collective which defies reality.
:chrisfreshhah:

All the lands below the Sahara belong to the Black peoples.

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
We are in the year 2020 and these Somali nationalists are spewing debunked race theories created by racist colonialist anthropologists :dead:
Feel free to bring up your own layout on proof that race exists. otherwise shiib deh

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Debunked or not.

How are we classified in a group with Bantus who have no relative origin for us.

How are the Arabs classified as White in America but classified as Other in the UK.

Use your brain. The system itself is outdated.

It should rather be ethnicity to make it more simple.

Sol

?
Lets say you grew up in a poor household and eventually moved out when you could. Would you continue distancing yourself from your family and mock them for the situation they are in? Or would you better yourself and try to give back in some manner? You're not wrong that Somalia is in a horrible situation but even a poor person doesn't constantly remind others they are poor because no sane person highlights their downsides unless of course it's a third party commenting on said poor person. Which brings it back to the point of distancing yourself from your roots, remember your Somali (or I hope you are but judging from your viewpoint on Somalia there's room for debate) and will always be Somali. Constantly talking shit about your roots will eventually reinforce it within you that Somalia will never change and once that sets in your sense of distancing will just continue to expand. Nothing wrong with criticising the country but at least bring up counterpoints with solutions instead of low level takes such "lol somalia is a shithole". :francis:

Also are you American by any chance? :trumpsmirk: