Question for the teenage nationalists

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I seemed to have hit a nerve yesterday with the teenage nationalists on this forum. Nobody answered any of the questions I posed, instead choosing to call me an ajnabi, like any Somali person who does not think the way they do is somehow blasphemous.

Why does me stating the reality of our country trigger you? What is wrong with me pointing out that the superiority complex many of you pretend to have makes no sense? Before you start with the insults and the downvotes, answer these questions for me. Of course, I'm not expecting much from people who refuse to accept they're black.
Pin on Gifs & Memes

Black as in what tho? Cuz Turkish people have white skin yet I don't consider them White. Sheekhada noo faah faahi, hadii kale qanjiyaha weyn baa lagaa dharbaaxi.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
It's not even pointing the obvious, it's that every comment of yours screams self hatred
How so? I think I'm one of the few rational people here. I accept my blackness unlike most, and I do not think me being Somali makes me better or worse than others. How is that self hatred?

If anything, I think those who can't look at their dark skin and curly hair, and accept themselves as black, display those qualities. They also put on a front of superiority that does not hold weight when you examine it, and when those ideas are challenged become defensive and hostile. That seems to be what's plaguing many of the teen nationalists here. I honestly pity them.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Destiny. You remind me of a toddler with pigtails who scrambled to be first at the beach but keeps getting knocked over by the wind and her sandcastles break :(

Mozart

You need people like me
How so? I think I'm one of the few rational people here. I accept my blackness unlike most, and I do not think me being Somali makes me better or worse than others. How is that self hatred?

If anything, I think those who can't look at their dark skin and curly hair, and accept themselves as black, display those qualities. They also put on a front of superiority that does not hold weight when you examine it, and when those ideas are challenged become defensive and hostile. That seems to be what's plaguing many of the teen nationalists here. I honestly pity them.

Why do you think your view on things is the only accurate one ? Their opinion on ‘blackness’ makes sense and so does the opposing view. I think both sides are stupid

Thats because you live in the west, people in somalia dont consider themselves 'black' but rather consider themselves african. We simply dont have the same experiences as other blacks.

As someone said, turks have white skin but are not white because thats associated with a culture of beliefs.

If anything, I think those who can't look at their dark skin and curly hair, and accept themselves as black, display those qualities. They also put on a front of superiority that does not hold weight when you examine it, and when those ideas are challenged become defensive and hostile. That seems to be what's plaguing many of the teen nationalists here.
I'm sorry, I couldn't take the rest of what you wrote seriously after reading "im one of the few rational people here". From what I've seen, all you do is talk ill about your own people. There's a line when it comes to valid criticisms and blatant insults. Also in terms of you loving your black identity, we must realize that the term black is very loose to the point where it's meaningless. People that are mixed with any other race with "black" is automatically called black, if the term is used to describe anyone from africa, then it's neglecting the ethnic, genetic, cultural differences of people living in the continent, and even if it means sub saharan africa its still the same. Lets not forget that many of the people you want to ally yourself with has great hatred for your own people (assuming you are somali) and doesn even consider you to be apart of them. Basically the term is just useless.

yes we are black. i think some somalis want to distance themselves from the label due to the xenophobia they received from other blacks and their own self hate.

If anything, I think those who can't look at their dark skin and curly hair, and accept themselves as black, display those qualities. They also put on a fr
ont of superiority that does not hold weight when you examine it, and when those ideas are challenged become defensive and hostile. That seems to be what's plaguing many of the teen nationalists here. I honestly pity them.

Just cause your a darkie, doesn't mean we all are :pachah1:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
yes we are black. i think some somalis want to distance themselves from the label due to the xenophobia they received from other blacks and their own self hate.
or maybe because we Somalis aren't sheep and won't scramble to follow a white man's label. Race is a phycological concept.

@Destiny call me when you become "woke" or whatever they say in the US

We are our own kind of black, definitely not related to those san weynes that infest the rest of the continent :hova:
Lol genuine question do you hate white people as much madows. I dont understand why somalis on here have such burning hate for blacks but rarely mention cadaan people

Trending