Question for the ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
if your husband was put in prison would you wait for him to get out or move on?

If so how long would you wait?

2 years?
20 years?

Looooool , how fitting, xalimos are now openly professing their love for ex cons.

ROFL:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
aa-1.gif

aa-1.gif

aa-1.gif

What circumstances?

If he committed a crime out of necessity rather than as a deliberate violation of the law. I'm not wasting years of my life on a guy who deliberately managed to mess up his life enough to end up as a criminal. I want to live my own life too.

No offence to any criminals on SSpot.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If he committed a crime out of necessity rather than as a deliberate violation of the law. I'm not wasting years of my life on a guy who deliberately managed to mess up his life enough to end up as a criminal. I want to live my own life too.

Crime out of necessity?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

f*ck saying no offence to criminals, keep that mindset sister! You're a smart one for that! Don't be a chickenhead!!!

Crime out of necessity?

A crime out of necessity or due to a recklessness that wasn't malicious.

If he, for instance, was unwillingly drawn into a fight and was forced to defend himself. If he was sentenced to prison for that, I might stay with him.

Or if a car accident occurred where he was the driver and someone got hurt. I would consider staying with him if I knew he hadn't intended to be so needlessly reckless and showed genuine remorse for his actions.

I wont let that wasaq ruin my name. I will divorce him and leave the country to start my new life where people will never know i had any association with him.

I dont catch feelings i catch flights:denzelnigga:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
People with criminal records can't travel to most countries
:tacky: I need a husband who can catch flight with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts