Question for the ladies

My family would take priority. I work now cause I have to not because I want to. Kids need a lot of nurturing and teaching. Being a sahm is a privilege. Some people wanna work to keep their foot in the door in case anything happens. I will just keep up my credentials and license but wont care about having a gap in employment history.

Yaraye

VIP
My family would take priority. I work now cause I have to not because I want to. Kids need a lot of nurturing and teaching. Being a sahm is a privilege. Some people wanna work to keep their foot in the door in case anything happens. I will just keep up my credentials and license but wont care about having a gap in employment history.
Same thought process except I would work 1 day a week to save up finances, in case the relationship goes south

Respect and you are right kids need a lot of nurturing so true

Same thought process except I would work 1 day a week to save up finances, in case the relationship goes south
Why are you always worried you're relationship will break? You know if youu often think about and fear something it might eventually happen to you.

Yaraye

VIP
Why are you always worried you're relationship will break? You know if youu often think about and fear something it might eventually happen to you.
Wtf do you expect me to do then? Jump off a cliff without a net at the bottom to hold me?
Animation Halloween GIF by The Veils

This is a rational fear:draketf:

Yaraye

VIP
Lool why are you getting angry? You know you can't plan for the future only Allah knows what will happen.
I ain’t angry. Just thought it was a ridiculous thing to say. Like you said, allah know the future that’s why we should plan for the worst and hope for the best

I ain’t angry. Just thought it was a ridiculous thing to say. Like you said, allah know the future that’s why we should plan for the worst and hope for the best
The best relationships are built on trust, you can't be in a relationship with one foot in and one out ready to bounce.. But InshaAllah khair.

sixama

miss saqajaan
If I'm planning on having a child (inshallah, one day) then I would choose a job that I could do at home? Like an online school teacher or something?? If not then a career focused woman is for me

Trending