Question for the guys: what is your body count?

Thick in what way, I don’t believe you, we may need visual proof

:mjpls:
Think About It GIF by Identity

Yea major cap lol most attractive Muslim guys I’ve seen have had a gaal gf before and that usually involves sex cause gaalo women ain’t sticking around if there’s no action loool

The religious guys don’t fornicate. But the typical semi-practicing Muslim guy usually has from my observations. I would say about 65%. But maybe that’s just Canada.
Well duh, if he’s attractive and more western than religious ofc he’ll mess around. But that’s just selecting a small group and using it to generalise all muslim men.

Yea major cap lol most attractive Muslim guys I’ve seen have had a gaal gf before and that usually involves sex cause gaalo women ain’t sticking around if there’s no action loool

The religious guys don’t fornicate. But the typical semi-practicing Muslim guy usually has from my observations. I would say about 65%. But maybe that’s just Canada.

That's why women should look for attractive men who are very awkward socially. Maybe guys with very mild autism or some shit like that. Those guys won't have experience

annexdotal you seeing a handfull of muslim guys with cadaan boyfreinds is not a big enough sample size for you to come to such coonclusion

the previous post saying 90% is already genrous lets say hypotheically there is 5million muslim men in canada i don't think 500,000 of them have commited zina that's in it's self is not already realistic

Trending