Question for the guys: what is your body count?

At least 80% heck even 90% of Muslim men don’t fornicate. People who say otherwise have some kind of selection bias, usually women who chill in ghetto/whitewashed/other type of saqajaan circles or subconsciously want to get with an experienced guy
Yea major cap lol most attractive Muslim guys I’ve seen have had a gaal gf before and that usually involves sex cause gaalo women ain’t sticking around if there’s no action loool

The religious guys don’t fornicate. But the typical semi-practicing Muslim guy usually has from my observations. I would say about 65%. But maybe that’s just Canada.

No you don’t have to walaal, just make sure you don’t have him pay do much money on you.

Bro, look at the advice you're giving to these kids kkk. Now they will think that they have a free reign to live that zani lifestyle until there're ready to get hitched. Then they will do tawbah all day and night long and act like a brand new and clean man/woman to their future spouses :damn:

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Bro, look at the advice you're giving to these kids kkk. Now they will think that they have a free reign to live that zani lifestyle until there're ready to get hitched. Then they will do tawbah all day and night long and act like a brand new and clean man/woman to their future spouses :damn:

The hoe life isn't for me.

:tocry:

Bro, look at the advice you're giving to these kids kkk. Now they will think that they have a free rein to live that zani lifestyle until there're ready to get hitched. Then they will do tawbah all day and night long and act like a brand new and clean man/woman to their future spouses :damn:
Believe me bro anybody who had that intention to begin with will always end up with one just like them. They might think they’ll end up with a clean person but they ain’t. You can cheat the system but not Allah, he knows what’s in our hearts.

There’s a lot of people out there who have the money and time to get married but purposely wait with the intention of let me enjoy this crazy life before I commit to only my halal given spouse. Guess what most of them end up with women of their kind. Both of them might repent but they have each other.

Believe me bro anybody who had that intention to begin with will always end up with one just like them. They might think they’ll end up with a clean person but they ain’t. You can cheat the system but not Allah, he knows what’s in our hearts.

There’s a lot of people out there who have the money and time to get married but purposely wait with the intention of let me enjoy this crazy life before I commit to only my halal given spouse. Guess what most of them end up with women of their kind. Both of them might repent but they have each other.

True, a lot of Somalis of the younger generation seem to desensitized of the severity of these types of sins, which is why it's not uncommon to find them participate in that lifestyle.

May Allah guide us all through our challenges on this dunya 🙏

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
The hoe life isn't for me.

:tocry:
Looking Episode 4 GIF by One Chicago

Trending