question for the females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
you've just finish work and it's pretty late you are on your way home on a dark lit road when all of a sudden a man grabs you from behind and drags you to an alley puts a knife to your face and says "if you move or shout I will slash your face beyond recognition" then he says " I'm gonna rape if you fight back ill definitely kill you" then he stars to proceed. what would you do.??

I would rather live and be raped. But then again, he would probably still kill me anyways. I heard your supposed to say you have aids and start vomiting if someone tries to rape, or shit youself.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I would rather live and be raped. But then again, he would probably still kill me anyways. I heard your supposed to say you have aids and start vomiting if someone tries to rape, or shit youself.

This reminds me of a story that happened to a fellow Somali sister in South Sudan who was on tahriib.
They got caught by South Sudanese and she said she had AIDs so to avoid getting raped, then they called a guy who had AIDs under a tree to beat that ceeb up!
:mjcry:

waraabe

Your superior
This reminds me of a story that happened to a fellow Somali sister in South Sudan who was on tahriib.
They got caught by South Sudanese and she said she had AIDs so to avoid getting raped, then they called a guy who had AIDs under a tree to beat that ceeb up!
:dead::dead::dead:

Astaqfurulah, I hope that isn't a true story

Damn, that is fucked up. Shitting myself it is then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts