Question for the faraxs and abdis

Adopting.....

• Total voters
Of course, in fact I am planning to adopt an orphan in the future inshallah (provided certain strict conditions are met)

The prophet ﷺ said the one who looks after an orphan an provides for them will be like this with him in Jannah

bukhari7836~01.png

I wouldnt be able to be just so I wouldn't
I mean it’s good you know that about yourself and wouldn’t want adopt because you know that you wouldn’t be just.
I just don’t know how you can’t be just to a innocent kid tho :( but that’s none of my business
For you and @Shmurda I made your own poll category!!!

I would adopt kids from dead relatives. If I'm capable I wouldn't mind adopting and raising an orphan since you could get good deeds for that.

I’d rather adopt kids than have biological ones. I don’t see any point to having kids when there are many alive in need of a parent.
Having a biological kid is waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy better. Not only are you connected to that child through parenthood but you share the same blood which makes the bond 100 times stronger.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Now that I think about it my goal of becoming the next genghis khan would be easier if I adopted a bunch of kids instead of wussing until I collapse on the floor :leon:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Adopted kids end up running back to their biological parants after theyve milked you for 18 years
I’d rather adopt kids than have biological ones. I don’t see any point to having kids when there are many alive in need of a parent.

Nothing to do with you not wanting to give birth yes? :gaasdrink:

Adopted kids end up running back to their biological parants after theyve milked you for 18 years

Nothing to do with you not wanting to give birth yes? :gaasdrink:

No, my opionion has nothing to do with giving birth. So what? Biological children milk you and abandon you as well. You can’t depend on anyone to take care of you.

Having a biological kid is waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy better. Not only are you connected to that child through parenthood but you share the same blood which makes the bond 100 times stronger.

I want to give a home and provide for a child in need. That is 1000% times better to me than having biological children.

Last edited:
Absolutely not. Blood being thicker is water is probably the biggest lie ever lol.
I love my parents for being great people who are always there for me, provided me with everything and always loved me. I don’t care at all I’m their blood all, I care that I’m their child they raised.
Hopefully my adopted kids will love me for the same reason.

Trending