Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Just a casual faraax

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
You're asking questions about black woman but do you xalimos like to mix:comeon:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
No it’s disgusting, filthy, unnatural and I don’t want to deal with some sort of self-hatred, nor my children to suffer identity crisis.
Also I don’t want some caano gadhoodh smelling pinky nosed ajanabi, I’ve a pinky nose during winter, he shouldn’t be suffering like me:oops:

On an interesting note, I ordered a nose warmer, maybe it can work out after all :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
No it’s disgusting, filthy, unnatural and I don’t want to deal with some sort of self-hatred, nor my children to suffer identity crisis.
Also I don’t want some caano gadhoodh smelling pinky nosed ajanabi, I’ve a pinky nose during winter, he shouldn’t be suffering like me:oops:

On an interesting note, I ordered a nose warmer, maybe it can work out after all :(
Kulaha, sankaan wax iska saarayaa...maxaa adiga ku kadeeday? Do this and you're set for the whole winter:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Thats too bad bc Somalia is headed for a huge population increase. Somali's in the West are bout to mix thenselves out and become for irrelevant :manny:
Somalia is having a Bantu increase crisis so your wrong we are doomed back home and in the west. Somaliland is our only hope but even they are mostly migrating anywhere smh

I find other races of men attractive, but idk if I’d marry one. I want to have full Somali kids.

But if someone who looked like Chris Hemsworth wanted to marry me, best believe I’d hop on that.
:ahh:
I’m just kidding though, I don’t think I’d marry interracially. My parents would disown me for sure.
:siilaanyosmile:

Last edited:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I’m definitely not against it, but I prefer a Farax. My mother even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.