question for somali americans

southside

Hiiraan
is it true that many Somalis in america such as the ones in Minnesota reside in white majority areas? I've been told this, if so then it would explain why I've witnessed many far right white racists from Minnesota make very hateful, obsessive and disparaging comments and even videos directed towards Somalis from Minnesota, i don't want to incite fear in any way but the hate in america is growing and the far rights are unfortunately gaining support, i strongly advise Somalis in america to live in more culturally diverse cities, that way you wont be looked at through a magnifying glass by the racist alt right white's in white majority areas, also search up the term "white flight" its when whites move out of culturally diverse areas just to move to other areas that's majority white, there's a good number of whites that cant stand seeing non whites and would prefer to live in all white areas

Tukraq

VIP
this is America not Europe, 2nd amendment applies to everyone, basically make sure your never lacking aint nobody afraid of anyone

southside

Hiiraan
this is America not Europe, 2nd amendment applies to everyone, basically make sure your never lacking aint nobody afraid of anyone
is the place that you live in white majority? i honestly feel more comfortable in more diverse neighborhoods

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts